What Shop for 4.10 install?

Guest jasons99gt

Guest jasons99gt

Guys,

I've got all the parts for my gear install, and I wanna take it to the right place to do it. I've spoken with a guy over at AATCO transmissions on sawmill, and he can do it for 300 bucks.

Anyone have any other suggestions? I would like to get it done right and on the NW side. Also, is he about right on the price?

Thanks,

Jason

McGraws auto service in westervill... he only charges like $170. He does excellent work. My 4.10s were installed extremly clean, so were my bro's 3.73s... I'm going there soon for another gear install as well. If you need me to, I can get the phone number.

Originally posted by Stolen 5.0:

james hensler has a shop on the east side of town and does excellent work. He put my 3.73's in and rebuilt my limited slip. Lemme know if your interested and i'll get you the number.

fowler

James does do great work. He did the 4.56's in my '01 Cobra. And he doesn't just do gear work. He's the man for your modular needs. :D

Guest jasons99gt

Thanks to all that have posted! The east side shop sounds like a great place, but i need to keep it somewhat close to Dublin. Thanks for the info tho.

Pony, Mcgraws only charges 170 bucks for a quality install?? Do you know if he gives a warranty for the labor? If you have his number, I would love to give him a call.

Thanks,

Jason

Go to Hensler Racing. Same place where the Brians Dyno is. He owns the fastest nitrous modular mustang in the country.

Not only does he ONLY work on mustangs, he also races them and can cater to all your needs.

740-964-9747. Just on the east side outside of 270.

Guest jasons99gt

Thanks again for the tip on Mcgraws in West Jeff. Bill did a great job and gave me a really fair deal on the price.

Driving home was a blast...it feels like my car lost 500 lbs:)

Later,

Jason

Originally posted by Sully99SVT:

OSU GT,

What year is your car? Just curious if it is a year that has IRS. I've heard that the IRS gear install costs more. What did he charge you, if you don't mind my asking?

Thanks,

Sully

I don't think any GT's came with an IRS.