next big time ride...

natedogg624

what kind of ride/when to ride.  

40 members have voted

1. 1. what kind of ride/when to ride.

• same route (maybe a slight variation)
    • completely different route (put your idea out there)
    • June 29
    • July 6
    • July 13
    • another day (post up the date)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on.. Imessed up my back before I went to work I hope I'm more flexable by sunday. I don't want to get left behind speedy.lol..

you talking bout me? haha :lol:

yea nick can you make it to aug 12 mid ohio? that would be sweet if you could

Looks like you guys meet up way on the other side of Dayton so it takes me a good half hour to get there.

As of right now my schedule is clear for Sunday but I wouldn't be able to get there till about 1pm. But I could ride all afternoon most likely..... and might be able to get a friend to come along (cautious safe considerate rider like me of course) we don't need any crazy people now do we?

Looks like you guys meet up way on the other side of Dayton so it takes me a good half hour to get there.

As of right now my schedule is clear for Sunday but I wouldn't be able to get there till about 1pm. But I could ride all afternoon most likely..... and might be able to get a friend to come along (cautious safe considerate rider like me of course) we don't need any crazy people now do we?

Shit it takes me a half hour to get to where we meet. Cmon R6warpspeed. The earlier the better. We'll get with ya we won't leave you.

shit shit i almost completely forgot!

who is going the 29th? nick or joe are you guys riding again? sunday looks purty good weather wise.

im probably going out the 29th no matter what if anyone wants to meet up chime in. i did halfway on tuesday and got rid of my chicken strips easy peasy haha.

who wants to go the 29th? i cant go the 13th due to cousins grad party and soccer (yea soccer ninjanick whatya gonna do bout it? :lol:)

shit shit i almost completely forgot!

who is going the 29th? nick or joe are you guys riding again? sunday looks purty good weather wise.

im probably going out the 29th no matter what if anyone wants to meet up chime in. i did halfway on tuesday and got rid of my chicken strips easy peasy haha.

who wants to go the 29th? i cant go the 13th due to cousins grad party and soccer (yea soccer ninjanick whatya gonna do bout it? :lol:)

Ummm....nothing? :dunno: I played soccer for over 14 years (right wing).:slap:

Also, I'm out of town until the 7th. Plus I got to get my tire fixed before I ride anywhere.:(

Man, I have been all kinds of crazy busy...I check on here every once and a while but never have anything to add..I think Reid and I are riding Sunday and he claims he has a huge crew of guys and hopefully we can all meet up this Sunday to get a huge ride going. Dustin said his wrist hurt so I doubt he's comming out...he needs to get busy and fix my lil 250 haha

I might roll out with you on the 29th. I need to work in my new A* track pants which are bit uncomfortable in a few places. :lol:

haha i know that feeling...

What time do you guys usually meet up and where at? I'm gonna do some mapping and see exactly how far away I am and how quick I can get there.

i will be there at 10-11 depending on whats better for most people

which ride on the 29th are you talking about the 10/22? i think me and a friend are going the 29th.

no no this is just the dayton area ride. the cinci/nky ride will be later, but you can go if you want?

Ummm....nothing? :dunno: I played soccer for over 14 years (right wing).:slap:

Also, I'm out of town until the 7th. Plus I got to get my tire fixed before I ride anywhere.:(

i was just commenting on how you made fun of my softball last time :bitchfight:

and sucks you wont be able to be there! who's going to be the ring leader!? i only went halfway so i can only lead so far... who wants to step up for the last half?

So is it official that we are getting a group together to ride this Sunday? If so where we meeting at? and what time? I should have a few people with me to join in on the ride.

i dont know about "official" but i will be riding on sunday and starting between 10 and 11. i will say dairy mart/marathon gas station on 35 and orchard in beavercreek/xenia. once i get a number on how many people are ACTUALLY going this sunday i will put a more definite time on it.

Wassup yall, Thought I'd introduce myself since I plan on riding with you on the 13th in Ky. My name is Chris, I taught that squid Ninja Nick everything he knows about ridin, lol... Nick said you all had a good time riding last time out. Ky will be even better. I'd join the ride this weekend but my fuel relay went out and I'm waiting on a new one. I'll round up a few more Dayton folks for the Ky ride. Should have a good group going down there. Later,,,,,