next big time ride...

natedogg624

what kind of ride/when to ride.  

40 members have voted

1. 1. what kind of ride/when to ride.

• same route (maybe a slight variation)
    • completely different route (put your idea out there)
    • June 29
    • July 6
    • July 13
    • another day (post up the date)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just went riding for the first time today in three years, and it's been 2 months since I got my 05 zx6r. I felt awesome and I can't wait to go out with you guys and girls as soon as I get back from my honeymoon.

ps. I forgot that it gets hard to hold on to the bike when I really get on it.

ps. I forgot that it gets hard to hold on to the bike when I really get on it.

That's just Kawi for ya...they pull so much harder than their respectable competition!

Gimme a call when you're back in town we'll go tour the streets.

ha! yea right dustin psh...jk

any sportbike will pull on you, i remember the first time i road a sportbike and opened it up hard i almost flew off the back!

yamaha FTW

:worshipR6:

o and btw everyone i think im just going to be at the Dairy Mart gas station (the meeting place everytime so far) every sunday at 10-1030 from now on the rest of the summer weather permitting unless i go to NKY.

whoever shows up cool im riding FYI

o and btw everyone i think im just going to be at the Dairy Mart gas station (the meeting place everytime so far) every sunday at 10-1030 from now on the rest of the summer weather permitting unless i go to NKY.

whoever shows up cool im riding FYI

Yeah John told me about that idea and it's actually the best. I will be there every Sunday that I can I'm sure.:cool:

two wheel worship for us none religous and or church goers lol yea but it is a little bit of a journey but its always a good time i get to ride with some great people and ill be there every sunday that i can as well.

The honeymoon is in Mexico at Rivera Maya. It's south of Cancun and it's an all inclusive resort. Should be a lot of fun. If all of you are riding on the 13th I'd like to join you.

However I do think I need to get a new battery. After I rode the bike yesterday I was going to ride it to work this morning but it wouldn't start, not enough juice. How long can you leave a battery before it is toast or does it just need a full recharge?

The honeymoon is in Mexico at Rivera Maya. It's south of Cancun and it's an all inclusive resort. Should be a lot of fun. If all of you are riding on the 13th I'd like to join you.

However I do think I need to get a new battery. After I rode the bike yesterday I was going to ride it to work this morning but it wouldn't start, not enough juice. How long can you leave a battery before it is toast or does it just need a full recharge?

Batteries are like women. They are a mystery. Some you can take great care of and it'll crap out in a year while others you do nothing to other than ride the bike and it'll last 5.

It's a new battery but the guy I bought it from never rode much. 2,012 mi since he bought it in '05. I think it might just need a full charge and then should be good. I wont be able to find out till I get back on the 10th though.

Are all of you still gonna be riding on the 13th?

If you would have bought a Honda, your battery would still have plenty of life left in it haha j/k. :honda: I still have the original battery in my bike and it's 7 years old.

You need a new one with the stuff that happens with it. That's going to burn up your charging system. Kind of how that battery did on that little 250

Not on the honeymoon yet we leave tomorrow morning at 7am and should be on the beach in mexico by 10am. I'm at work and I don't feel like working today since I just want to leave for the trip. I guess I'll have to get a battery when I get back and change the oil while I'm at it and do the kleen mod to the bike. Then again maybe I'll do that after the ride.

You need a new one with the stuff that happens with it. That's going to burn up your charging system. Kind of how that battery did on that little 250

Come on Dustin...dont hate on my Honda

Yeah the battery only goes dead if I leave the key on too long with out starting the bike but its never left me stranded. The ole' CBR is very depandable (knock on wood).

Your Battery is gonna do dead too if you dont get it out and ride it this year. I know its been sitting for a few weeks.

Your Battery is gonna do dead too if you dont get it out and ride it this year. I know its been sitting for a few weeks.

THANK YOU!! all i heard about was "i cant wait to get the bike back together" ..and then guess what, its back together, and he's too lazy to ride.. i have to beg to go out on it!!