FS: 350 TPI Motor FULL and 700R4 Trans

Chadz89GTA

This is a FULL 350 TPI motor with a working 700R4 BOTH of these worked well until I wrecked the car. Pic here: http://home.comcast.net/~k.dantrassy/DSCI0001.JPG

As for the motor, I JUST changed the headgaskets and the cylinder walls looked GREAT I have pics of them with the heads off. Motor was VERY VERY strong had ALOT of power. The tranny worked fine shifted firm and has NEVER ever been mis-treated ::neutral dropped etc..:: . Both of these worked fine until i totalled the car. The only thing that seems to be damaged is the MAF and the acsesories that was attached to the engine. Little things.

Car pictured below is the one pictured above.

Contact me:

AIM @ Chadz89GTA

MSN @ DrChad98@hotmail.com

Or Call me @ 304-280-1622 ask for Chad

Thanks,

Chad

Originally posted by Will race for fuel:

Damn Chad, what happened?

Quit with the 3rd Gens, you have no luck. Get a 4th Gen like your older brother has now :D

Heh, he can't handle a 3rd gen and you want him to get a 4th? He'd kill himself. I think he needs to opt for a Yugo for now.

What is the price. I have a 90 Trans Am sitting here with a fresh 355, but its a carb motor and a 200r4. The more I have thought about it, it would be easier to have a car with injection instead of converting all the rest of the car to run a carb motor.

Also, with that big am impact, what does the balancer look like. I Have seen more than one case of a hit like that, doing a number on the thrust surface of the crank and bending the crank snout.