there goes the year

owndjoo

well it happened. got the news from my ct scan this week. i broke off part of my heel bone on the joint side. doc's goin in tuesday and screwin it back together. another 6-8 weeks recover followed by rehab... i MITE get back on a bike sometime this year...

surgery went off without a hitch. doc put in 1 50+mm long screw. he's pretty optimistic about gettin me back on the bike quickly. i've got 2 weeks of relaxation before meeting with im again. let's hope i heal quickly

surgery went off without a hitch. doc put in 1 50+mm long screw. he's pretty optimistic about gettin me back on the bike quickly. i've got 2 weeks of relaxation before meeting with im again. let's hope i heal quickly

Pussy... only 50mm.... come on.. get a real piece of metal. :monkeypoo::slap::D

Better be drinkin' lots 'o milk....Does the body good!! ;)

Sorry to hear your off your feet. Having spent 6+ weeks on crutches for microfracture surgery THEN 6 more with my throttle hand in a cast thanks to a dweeb from the murky end of the gene pool, I know all about rehabbing and missing riding time. But methinks that you should be able to hit your target in September if you don't encounter any setbacks. Good luck bro!

lol. amen. he came and talked to me afterward and I was like "Just one??" i wanted it all! lol. can't wait to see the x-rays

Must be nice. I aint seen my dr since I was wheeled into the OR.

Just asst and orderlys