FS: Ronal R25's 17x8 with like new tires

Mark1647545493

These wheels and tires was on a friends 2002 Audi A4. The car has been traded in withthe factory wheels and these won't bolt up to a 2005 Mercedes C230. He never used these rims and tires during winter months (put stock on) so these have about 14,000 miles on them. The tires are Bridgestone 235/45/17's. I have pics of the wheels on and off the Audi. I'll post them later tonight when I can access an image host. (I'm at work at PWS is blocked)

bolt pattern is 5x112

Here is a link to the wheels. Both style of center caps are included.

http://www.ronalusa.com/wheels/r25.html

Looking for $600 obo

Guest powers
Originally posted by Mustang_Nutt:

These will bolt right up to an Audi 90. PM me your email and I'll send you pics of the wheels on my buddy's A4.

No they won't if these wheels were on an A4 the bolt pattern is 5x112 on an audi 90 the bolt pattern has always been 4x108. They will only fit on a4's or 100 quattro's or a6's and a8's. Most all of the older audi stuff is funky bolt patterns.

Originally posted by BIG PAPA:

No they won't if these wheels were on an A4 the bolt pattern is 5x112 on an audi 90 the bolt pattern has always been 4x108. They will only fit on a4's or 100 quattro's or a6's and a8's. Most all of the older audi stuff is funky bolt patterns.

Yep. Your right. Very sorry for my mistake. I asked the person who owns them and he 'thought' they would work but didn't actully look it up. I should have looked up the bolt pattern compatibility before I listed the wheels and tires. 4x108 for the Audi 90 and these are 5x112 This is the web site I found with the Audi wheel sizes.

http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com/Audi___Vehicle_Bolt_Pattern_Reference.cfm

I still think they would have look great on a 90, but unfortunatly they won't fit... :mad:

• 2 weeks later...