Dsm Parts for sale

FST94TSI

Everything for a manual swap for a 92. I'd prefer a 4 bolt rear and definitely a 91 and up tranny. Do you know if I need the drive shaft?

What else I need: Shifter Assembly, Shifter Boot, Shifter Cables, Cable Hold downs and Firewall Gasket, Brake and Clutch Pedal assembly, Clutch Fluid Line, Flywheel, and Flywheel to Crankshaft bolts (some of these I might buy new, obviously some I won't).

I'll buy new: Clutch Master, Clutch Assembly,

, and Clutch Slave.

Hell, are these just coming off of some parts car you have or are these individual parts laying around. If it's a whole parts car, lets talk about the whole thing that might be easier.

I might do the 'big brakes' because I'm doing those (my brakes) right now.

I would need for that: 2-piston calipers, hub-to-caliper mounting brackets, proportioning valve from 93-94 car.

ABS or non-abs car? I might get the few lines and stuff needed to make my car a non-abs car.

Those would be: Non-ABS Proportioning Valve, Non-ABS front brake lines, Non-ABS Master Cylinder to proportioning valve lines.

I know it's a huge list, it'd prob. be easier for us to talk over the phone about this I think. If your in agreement, just let me know and I’ll shoot you a PM with my #.

TIA.

I'm assuming this is a 93-94 tranny because of the rear end he is offering.

Ben, I believe the 90 tranny and t-case are different. So you could use this one but you would need the t-case too.

Check these threads.

http://www.columbusdsm.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3023

http://www.columbusdsm.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5780

I'm now sure you saw this, but figured I'd say something again so you get what you need. Let me get with him and see if we can work something out, but I'm in no huge rush to get these parts now, or ever. I'd be more than happy to bow out of this process so you can get the parts you need to get the beast running.

Originally posted by BenTSi:

If not I could swap the output shafts to work with my 90 T-case.

Yeah, I read further down in that thread after I posted where someone said that.

Originally posted by BenTSi:

BTW: That second link is my thread. tongue.gif

Hence why I said "I'm now sure you saw this", but I guess that was a stretch to imply that's what I meant. smile.gif

Let me find out if he's willing to deal on the whole car, if it is one, first. I'll let you know if I'm going ahead with it or not ASAP.

Wow that was fast. The transfer case is from a 92. The tranny that I have is from a 91 awd, it has a solid 100k on it but should work for a daily driver. As far as the rest of the parts for a swap i'm sure I have them I just need to dig them out. Give me a call on any of the parts at 614-419-5580 and ask for Pete.