I don't know if this guy is on here, but...

Guest visualpoet

Guest visualpoet

If one of you drives a new 350z with a fairlady badge on the back instead of the 350z badge, you can kiss my white ass. If you ever pull out in front of me and stop again, I'll have sudden brake failure and plaster that pretty body kit all over the road. It wasn't bad enough that you pulled out and stopped halfway in my lane, then you didn't even wait to see if I was going to be able to stop in time, you just went ahead and rolled out in front of me some more! And you didn't look hard sitting at the light trying to stare me down, you looked like you needed a friggin pillow to see over the dash you stumpy bastard. Oh, I was really impressed with the fly-by was that supposed to intimidate me? Did it make you feel 5 feet tall to blast past my Corolla?

Sorry, just a little pissed about this. Nothing like almost hitting some guy with more cash than brains. If it was you, (and you know who you are):

EAT A DICK!!! Next time I'll collect the insurance.

If I had a Corolla, and that happened to me....I think I would've slowed down enough to hopefully not hurt myself and then nicely hit the side of the car. Losing a Corolla > losing a 350z smile.gif

Guest visualpoet
I had my kids in the car or I might have done it. The insurance is paid up, he was in the wrong, it would've worked out for me. When I thought about what could've happened if I'd just looked away for half a second, it really pissed me off. Plus it seems a shame to ruin all the wrench time I have in my car because he's retarded.

Guest visualpoet
It wouldn't have been rear ending, he pulled out of a parking lot on the left side of the road and stopped across my lane. I'd have broadsided him.

Originally posted by Orion:

just out of curiousity, how do you figure hes in the wrong if you rear end him? speaking in terms of law, i mean. i know hes wrong, morally, but.....

listen to this man, he is correct.

Guest visualpoet
Originally posted by visualpoet:

It wouldn't have been rear ending, he pulled out of a parking lot on the left side of the road and stopped across my lane. I'd have broadsided him.

you beat me to the post.

Guest visualpoet
Damn!!! and to make the night even more pleasant, my wife just called, some asshole stole her purse out of her ride at the Speedway at 161 and Cleveland. Got her for her ID, her cash, her mobile and who knows what else. Luckily she only had about $40 on her and I've got her ATM card.

Damn!!! and to make the night even more pleasant, my wife just called, some asshole stole her purse out of her ride at the Speedway at 161 and Cleveland. Got her for her ID, her cash, her mobile and who knows what else. Luckily she only had about $40 on her and I've got her ATM card.

That's not exactly bright at ALL leaving a purse visable in an unattended vehicle in that area. That's definately not a "high class" area of town by any means; there are bars on the business windows for a reason.

Guest visualpoet
That's not exactly bright at ALL leaving a purse visable in an unattended vehicle in that area. That's definately not a "high class" area of town by any means; there are bars on the business windows for a reason.
Well, I have to agree with you there. I didn't exactly marry her for her big brains. She's not stupid, but she doesn't always use common street sense.

Originally posted by Bananular:

Well, DJ... The guy pulled out in front of him from a very short distance.That isn't His fault.

Yes it is. He did not have control of his car, and rear ended the other driver. Unless the other driver is drunk/high/has a history of these accidents, your at fault.

my exwife was involved in an accident where she rearended a somalian that pulled out from a gas station in front her real slow.the other guy was cited. coulda been the cop that witnessed it didn't like somalians...or he liked her D's either way rearender does not equal fault.

If someone pulls in front of you, you are not speeding, and you do not have enough distance to properly stop your car, the person that pulled out in front of you IS THE PERSON AT FAULT.

<font size=1> John Kerry would have ran over the 350z in his Excursion, and would have barely felt a bump. </font>

Guest visualpoet
Originally posted by HIgh Risk:

Yes it is. He did not have control of his car, and rear ended the other driver. Unless the other driver is drunk/high/has a history of these accidents, your at fault.

Okay guys, read all the posts. I wouldn't have rear-ended him, I would have t-boned him, broadsided him, crushed the passenger side of his car. There is no way in the world anyone would have thought it was my fault. I was west bound on E.N. Broadway and he pulled out of the lot for the abortion clinic at High, stopped with his front end blocking my lane and then rolled a little further into my lane.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />It wouldn't have been rear ending, he pulled out of a parking lot on the left side of the road and stopped across my lane. I'd have broadsided him.

Okay guys, read all the posts. I wouldn't have rear-ended him, I would have t-boned him, broadsided him, crushed the passenger side of his car. There is no way in the world anyone would have thought it was my fault. I was west bound on E.N. Broadway and he pulled out of the lot for the abortion clinic at High, stopped with his front end blocking my lane and then rolled a little further into my lane.</font>this is CR, no one actually reads the entire thread... tongue.gif

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

I live right in that area and its definitely not any worse than any other part of town. I also work in that vicinity and we dont have bars on our windows. :confused:

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

That's not exactly bright at ALL leaving a purse visable in an unattended vehicle in that area. That's definately not a "high class" area of town by any means; there are bars on the business windows for a reason.[/QB]

I think you might be thinking of MORSE& Cleveland, 161 and Cleveland isn't allthat bad.

As far as I know, the only statistically high crime-rate in that area is late-night car thefts.

Guest monkey4sale321
Originally posted by SHIEF:

If I had a Corolla, and that happened to me....I think I would've slowed down enough to hopefully not hurt myself and then nicely hit the side of the car. Losing a Corolla > losing a 350z smile.gif

hahah +1