Calling all mountain bikers.

Berto

well i've been riding about 20 miles every other day on my road bike (if not more often) thought i might try and get back into mountain biking for fun more than exercising. I know there are trails in Alum creek and othe rplaces around columbus but i want to know if any of you go to them and are willing to show me the ropes. i don't want to get lost in the woods.

TIA.

alumi is the cloest around here for trails

outside of that you'll have to drive at least 45 mins outside of the comubus area. Wooster has trails so does wayne state park and ceasar creek.Alumi should be back opened up again it was closed down over the winter to help prevent erosion (sp?). Alos a lot of the orginal trails in Alumi have been closed down due to excessive wear and tear. Right now alumi is very wet so its like riding in peanut butter (oh the fun).

Let me know when you want to ride I'm deff down to ride.

What good is a bike on a mountain? tongue.gif

Alum creeks trail system was pretty tits the last time I was there. Extensive enough for me to almost get lost. Lemme know if you're going up, I may join ya.

Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

there is some back home berto, just in case you wanted to know

Yeah, but down there they let cars ont hem, and call them "roads". tongue.gif

Guest 1sweet3.4
alum creek is a really great trail system for ohio. lots of up and down stuff. I have fisher with disc brakes so if you wanna go out there some time pm me. unfortunately advance auto owns me during the weekend but i get an occasional day off. To get some intense shit you really just have to get the fuck out of ohio though. Been to a few around here, including the OU trails, lost my mountain biking virginity up there and made two trips to the OU hospital doing so. I'm alos into climbing so if you all wanted to do any of that too i have most of the gear needed.