Musicians in here

Hwilli1647545487

I am getting antsy to start playing again.

Is anyone on here interested in getting together to do some acoustic stuff, and possibly take it further.

I play guitar, and sing a little.

I would be interested in finding a vocalist. Preferably who could also sing and play guitar.

Influances range from Decendents, to Stevie, to Da Da, to alice in chains, to Brand New, etc etc

Looking to do some covers at first, and maybe write some stuff.

I was working on some radio head with a guy, but he just isnt that into playing.

threerock@hotmail.com or post here.

Howard

I can sing. I can't play worth a shit, but I can sing. I was in the Navy Choir (not an easy feat, and the auditions are a bitch), I was in high school chorus as a soloist, and almost sang in a band before I joined the Navy (but didn't because I went into the Navy).

You have my IM, talk to me smile.gif

Originally posted by Regulate:

I can sing. I can't play worth a shit, but I can sing. I was in the Navy Choir (not an easy feat, and the auditions are a bitch), I was in high school chorus as a soloist, and almost sang in a band before I joined the Navy (but didn't because I went into the Navy).

You have my IM, talk to me smile.gif

It's true. While Ant and I were not endowed with the natural ability to play any instrument like the rest of our Dad's side of the family, we can out vocal any of them. graemlins/nod.gif

Originally posted by Relegate:

It's true. While Ant and I were not endowed with the natural ability to play any instrument like the rest of our Dad's side of the family, we can out vocal any of them. graemlins/nod.gif

Bullshit.

-Marc

I haven't played much guitar the past 5 years or so, the bridge on my strat needs fixed and I'm lazy. But I have an old classical guitar that I play with... about a week or two ago I looked up Mad Season tabs online and have been playing some of that.

I like coming up with original stuff too, got some stuff jotted down. I can't really sing and play at the same time, unless the song is retardly easy to play and has an easy rythm. Of course the last time I actually sang was in honors choir almost 10 years ago.

Anyways, sounds like fun to me. smile.gif I'll chat on AIM sometime with ya.

Originally posted by Relegate:

While it may be true that Anthony can sing, I'm told that this is the only thing you have a talent for:

http://www.littlemidgets.com/downloadsnew/sub_1623.jpg

Originally posted by Rotarded:

While it may be true that Anthony can sing, I'm told that this is the only thing you have a talent for:

http://www.littlemidgets.com/downloadsnew/sub_1623.jpg

HA HA HA !

No seriously I think I just pissed my self laughing.