Know the law???

PonyPimpstress1647545491

Actually, the price does matter. I do believe there is a set amount. I don't know what that amount is, but if the value of the item is over that amount, then it's consider grand theft, which will hold a stronger penalty, than stealing a $10 item from Wally World.

Originally posted by Sully:

Actually, the price does matter. I do believe there is a set amount. I don't know what that amount is, but if the value of the item is over that amount, then it's consider grand theft, which will hold a stronger penalty, than stealing a $10 item from Wally World.

Under 500 is Theft, Misdemeanor.

Over 500 is Grand Theft, which is a Felony.

With a car, it is GTA.

Originally posted by B1sh0p:

I doubt that if she has done it/is planning on doing it, she wouldn't post about it on an internet forum that is frequented by police...

Wow, someone with a brain here. I was asking bc someone stole my mothers vehicle. That is why I was asking. Yes, a soon to be college graduate in criminology and psychology.... go and steal a car. Get real people. :rolleyes:

Pony Lady - I just found out (before) reading your recent post that your in college taking criminology, NOW I understand your original post. Not knowing you're going to school - Geez a ma teez it appeared to be wierd post. I do apologize -