So i got in a accident!

cNeutron

So i am in Jersey right now and today really sucked. We are going to my friends house to go play hockey when i am turning into his devlopment. Well i accidently took the turn to sharp and hit some gravel. I slid into the curb and up on to the grass and hit the street sign and fucked that shit up. Anyways so i mess up my right front fender and bumper. The door was a little off and the air bags came out. Rim is def gone and i can only go up to 3rd gear. My friend looked and said the axle was broke. So all in all this day sucks ohh and i hope all of it can be fixed by next saturday. I am hearing a bunch of different things that i should do. Should I just get the mechanical things fixed and just wait to get the body done when i get home? Or should I just get it all done here. I just hate today and wish i would have done something different.

You will be lucky to have it in a body shop by saturday...

How the fuck did smashing up the front of the car break the axle? Just replace the wheel and see how it drives, if it still doesn't drive right take it to a mechanic and make it drivable. Worry about the body work when you've got some time.

Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

Copperhead, what's up with the massive blank space that is your sig?

BTW, sorry to hear about the wreck.

Probably Flathat not wanting to load my pictures, and I don't notice since it's saved in my cache.

I'll get around to putting my sig pic on a different server sometime...

Does my avatar show up?

Guest GSRchick714

Geez that sucks....especially because the airbags went off...how sharp did you take that turn...and pretty fast?

Anyways, good luck getting it fixed, hopefully it doesn't take too long for you!