I'm taking a job from different Employer

Kohones

I've resigned from Nissan North effective this Thursday 7/21. I'm going to a large multi franchise point dealership in Springfield, Oh. Drive isn't horrible & as is always the case = it's ALL ABOUT MONEY! For those of you who bought vehicles there (especially from me) & anyone about ready to consider going there to look at their inventory:

* it's an exceptionally GOOD dealership

* they're ethical & will take very good care of you

* the Used car Sales Mgr (Jason) is on this board & would be delighted to help anyone.

Thats the scoop & ( NO, I'm not moving to Springfield)!!!!!!! :cool:

Sorry Ant, now you know why Rick & Marc are soo messed up, they get it naturally!!! ha ha

I'm going to Jeff Wyler's dealership rite off of rt 68 headed north toward Urbana, Oh. They have = Chevy, Dodge, Toyota, Hyundai, & Kia's. I plan on getting on 1st name basis (quickly) with their "Vette" tech. They sell a bus load of cars every month, therefore that kind of volume equates to more $$$$ for Kohones. With Marc still in college, Rick just plain makes me nuttier, I've got to do it. I'm very excited though because my best friend will be my boss. We believe since we're both old cranky italians, the fit will be fine & NOT in any way impair our friendship (it'll probably get better). Once I'm there & settled, I'll give all my email address there -