What car should I buy next??

black00ws6

I'm getting the sports car itch since I sold my cobra. This has been the first time I haven't had some sort of V8 sports car since early '95. So I need some opinions on what to get.. I've owned a 94 Z, 98 C5, 00 TA and my 03 cobra. I have my eye now on either an 03 Z06 or an 03 M3 (or both if I can talk my wife into trading her TA on one of them) :D

Guest Crankshaft
Originally posted by Blowzilla:

I'm getting the sports car itch since I sold my cobra. This has been the first time I haven't had some sort of V8 sports car since early '95. So I need some opinions on what to get.. I've owned a 94 Z, 98 C5, 00 TA and my 03 cobra. I have my eye now on either an 03 Z06 or an 03 M3 (or both if I can talk my wife into trading her TA on one of them) :D

<font color ="midnightblue"> Well, granted the Z06 will be faster, but of the two, I would choose the M3, without a second thought. It's classier, IMO, has four seats, and is still a pretty fast little car. It's a little more refined, in other words. Whereas the Z06 is muscley, the M3 is refined. My .02

Guest GSRchick714
I would kill to have an M3, its my favorite car! Looks nice and its quick too! Plus it has a back seat which is a little more convenient than the Z06...although the Z06 would also look nice. But def. go for the M3 IMO! graemlins/nod.gif

I'm trying to talk my wife into getting a violet colored M3. :D My buddy is going to let me drive his M3 some to see how I like it, so I will probably decide after that.

The M3 might be quick but I don't think it will have the raw power that I want. I had a 450rwhp TA and 490 rwhp cobra. tongue.gif And I don't care about the back seat.. The looks and luxury are drawing me towards the M3, not it's power.

I'm trying to talk my wife into getting a violet colored M3. :D My buddy is going to let me drive his M3 some to see how I like it, so I will probably decide after that.

The M3 might be quick but I don't think it will have the raw power that I want. I had a 450rwhp TA and 490 rwhp cobra. tongue.gif And I don't care about the back seat.. The looks and luxury are drawing me towards the M3, not it's power.

Very true. My neighbor has an '02 M and my dad has a Z06. Although the M is fast, it just doesnt feel like it. Where as with the Z, when you touch the gas, you GO.

But of course the M's fit and finish is nicer than the vette, but we dont know what the interior of the new Z06 will be like.

If you can swing it, get both :cool:

-Marc

Guest Crankshaft

<font color ="midnightblue"> Jaguar XKR?

Originally posted by Old Dirty Bastard 3,000:

I wish I had to decide from that list.Poverty>me

This wont be until next fall so with no car payment for 7-9 months, I should be able to save up a nice chunk to put down on something smile.gif