Anyone else miss football season?

ZYUL8TR

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

More than you know.

Jesse, Pro Football > Open wheel racing. Period.

-Marc

You must have inherited Kenny's sense of logic and posting grammar when you bought the Cark. tongue.gif

My only real complaint about that is when a place has 10+ TV's and can't change one.

Originally posted by punkrocker3_00:

Nope, there are things in life more important things than sweaty men touching each others butts over a dead pigs skin.

I was about to make a crass coment then I looked at what car you drove. You are excused from this conversation. Joel had it right football > *

Originally posted by Sapper98Z:

I was about to make a crass coment then I looked at what car you drove. You are excused from this conversation. Joel had it right football > *

graemlins/thumb.gif

hahahaha, this is true Football>*

I watch it 5 nights a week. Mon (pro) Thurs (college) Fri (high school) sat (college) Sunday (pro)

Nope, there are things in life more important things than sweaty men touching each others butts over a dead pigs skin.

can we ban him for that stupid bullshit. Fucking cockbite.

Originally posted by Sapper98Z:

damn scott, beat me to it.

take it from the kid who doesn't play and drives a car named after a latte

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Just because your Raiders suck doesnt mean you need to bash the NFL.

-Marc

OK first off the Raiders are just the team i root for if i happen to watch the nfl or the bungols. But i could again GIVE A RATS ASS what happens in the nfl.

And if i remember right the steelers have sucked for quite some time??? Good ole Tommy i have 3 chins gun, man what a qb tongue.gif

Just to pile on te[/b]h fucktard: Footballs have been made out of synthetic leather for about a decade now.