Incase you wanted to know

lilred01

Incase you wanted to know what Ive done with my ride since i bought it new in Sept 2001

http://www.rangerpowersports.com/totm/2004/09/

since then, i have added a hard tonneau and purple underbody neons...

Once the cash comes in, im getting some tint, and starting on engine mods

Let me know what you think...

Scott G

I'll give you a heads up. You're not goig to recieve a warm reception towards your truck. Especially since you're trying to off road a lowered truck. And why purple neons???

most of the people on this board would have enhanced engine performance first, and added exterior styling secondary. Nenos would have stayed at circuit city.

Originally posted by The DropTop:

I'll give you a heads up. You're not goig to recieve a warm reception towards your truck. Especially since you're trying to off road a lowered truck. And why purple neons???

most of the people on this board would have enhanced engine performance first, and added exterior styling secondary. Nenos would have stayed at circuit city.

eh, the offroading was a one time thing...Purple neons, well they are for looks i guess, I didnt want red, and i do like how they look, I have pics around somewhere...(oh yeah, they were also free)

I would have done performance mods first, however I wasnt into that at the time...However after hanging out with some ranger guys, who are working out some 14sec trucks (dont know if you know rangers, but thats good, also one is almost into the 13s) and then running a 18.59 myself, i realized its time for some performance...

my truck's engine was released mid 2001, and in 2003(i think) was put into the focus and mazda 3...So aftermarket performance parts are just now starting to come out, and I want to build up the enigne I have now and not swap for something else...

So dont worry, engine mods are coming

Ignore Jason, he doesn't understand minitruck mentality. When I first joined, I got a lot of flak for driving a truck, but people have come to realize that it's just another form of automotive passion. However, I am going to have to agree with the lack of understanding as to why you would tear up a perfectly good mini offroading.

Originally posted by copperhead:

However, I am going to have to agree with the lack of understanding as to why you would tear up a perfectly good mini offroading.

didnt fuck anything besides the rollpan, and thats already replaced

Guest Crankshaft
<font color ="midnightblue"> Originally posted by The DropTop:

engine performance > exterior styling

I can't say a whole lot, I used to be into the looks first thing too. Ask anyone who's seen my Accord... but now I hate that car and swerve for deer. My luck I'll hit one with the Prelude while trying to miss it.

Originally posted by LJS Pirate #1:

I think I saw you on the westside once.

You nearly caused me to wreck (as I was laughing soo hard I could barely see.)

Traffic was nearly at a standstill yet I could hear your engine revving away for some unknown reason.

yeah, i travel alot on the westside....

and not sure on the revving thing....might just be cause I have a 4cyl truck