Need a new tire by Friday!

Paul2280

I can't imagine that :lol: take the tire off and take the rim down to them, they haven't changed much in the last 50 years or so. still mount the same. You could even order one online and have it shipped to you by next friday. then just take the rim and tire down and have it mounted.

is the tire completely flat? like did you get a screw/nail?

or do you just need to replace it because it's worn?

reason I'm asking is because you could borrow a rear-stand, remove the wheel and take it to iron pony and they will do all the real work...all you'd have to do is remove & replace, but you'll def need rear-stand

tires got a gash in the tread....like maybe I ran over a piece of glass or something sharp.....not leaking air but a big enough tear that it needs replaced

and I got some serious riding to do next weekend =)

indysuperbikes.com

ordered it wednesday at 1230pm at my door by 11am thursday.

oo and find yotaman on the board he does tire changes for cheaper than pony and they will do all the work. meaning he will take the tire off for you and whatnot since your not mechanically inclined.

also you get to hang out at their "clubhouse" and check out some cool stuff at their house.