WTF is wrong with our weather????

Casper

I'd rather have snow than all this rain, it sucks so bad to walk to class in this shit, plus its freezing out and my feet get so wet that I have to dry my shoes and socks with my hair dryer.

Originally posted by pgsrt-4:

I'd rather have snow than all this rain, it sucks so bad to walk to class in this shit, plus its freezing out and my feet get so wet that I have to dry my shoes and socks with my hair dryer.

yeah that sucked

Originally posted by Veritas:

for all you complaining - BET that when the snow hits you'll be bitching about the fact it's snowing. Be happy with what we have.

T.c.

actually, i love the snow. i'm the first one to post about snow tubing and 4-wheeling. so, maybe you should rethink that bet.

rain

Originally posted by satan:

actually, i love the snow. i'm the first one to post about snow tubing and 4-wheeling. so, maybe you should rethink that bet.

rain < *

Same here, I love the snow. 4-wheeler and a tube is all ya need! The cavalier also love having her e-brake pulled in the snow. smile.gif

Originally posted by satan:

rain < *

let it snow like it did a couple weeks ago, constantly like it's been raining. People will not be as happy.

Originally posted by Veritas:

let it snow like it did a couple weeks ago, constantly like it's been raining. People will not be as happy.

ask jesse (neo) how happy i was about all that snow and ice. i was out 4-wheel drifting for hours and hours. i pulled 14 people out of ditches, snow piles, etc. the worse the weather gets, the happier i get. level 3 snow emergency? oh yeah, i get out there with my chains and start pulling people. the more snow, the better. add ice? oh yeah. hell, this past snow storm i didn't even have to pull the big truck out.

If you don't like the snow then move, it's pretty simple. It's Ohio, it should be cold enough during the winter for it to snow and stick around.

I wish all of this rain would have been snow. We would have had 2-3 foot of snow. I'd find a way to get up to MRM. But the again, as I understand it, we have a low pressure cell sitting above us, that’s why we are getting the brunt of this storm, and why it’s so warm. So without the low-pressure cell, it would have been colder without as much precipitation. Oh well, I would have settled for another foot on top of our previous foot of snow.

Stanas Blazer does do well in the snow. graemlins/thumb.gif