WTF is wrong with our weather????

Casper

Originally posted by Doug:

All ice. POwers out everywhere. Trees down all over the place.

Dude, that blows. Sorry to hear about the weather up there. At least you have a couple of days off of school.

Originally posted by Old Dirty Bastard 3,000:

The first chance I get to move to a warmer climate area I will I have always hated ohio weather

You've had like 50 years to try and haven't done so yet! tongue.gif

Originally posted by satan:

ask jesse (neo) how happy i was about all that snow and ice. i was out 4-wheel drifting for hours and hours. i pulled 14 people out of ditches, snow piles, etc. the worse the weather gets, the happier i get. level 3 snow emergency? oh yeah, i get out there with my chains and start pulling people. the more snow, the better. add ice? oh yeah. hell, this past snow storm i didn't even have to pull the big truck out.

well then you're a better man than I am, I can't get to school/work when it snows cause of my car's tires so until i get some better tires on this thing when it snows i ='s not able to do anything productive. And that's not good for me. at least in the rain I can get around still and take care of things.

T.c.

Originally posted by pgsrt-4:

Damn it!! What happened to the warmer weather! Now its freezing out. Walking back from chemistry was awful. And I think there was snow sort of coming down, very lightly.

Better tell Jeves to turn up the heat in your wing...

-Marc