Fucking thieves broke into my house

Sam1647545489

Obviously someone saw something else they liked and wanted to go back and get whatever they saw. The thieves are probably still all pumped up about doing the first job, and it will continue through this weekend. They know you'll be gone again during the week. If you can, take a day off, have your dad come pick someone up at your house attempting to look like you (as much as possible anyways), while you stay behind and play target practice. If they are watching, then I'd imagine they will go for it again. Just an idea.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 10secondMouse
That blows man, sorry to hear about that. There has been a shit load of break-ins in SE Cols. over the past few weeks ranging from Williams and Hamilton area (where you live) to Obetz and beyond. I talked to a friend of mine that is a Cols. officer and he said they are only stealing shit that sells fast such as tools,lawn mowers and shit like that.

Sam,

I'm sorry to hear that your house was broken in to. I live pretty close to you and my house was robbed about two years ago in a some what similar fashion. I got most everything back from the fucker who stole it. (a "friend" robbed me) This area fucking sucks and I can't wait to move. Just some Fyi from a person who has been there. Keep and eye on friends and friends of friends. Some knew what they wanted and took it. I would keep a loaded gun if I were you. I keep a loaded 38 in my house 24-7. If I hear of anyone selling one I will let you know asap.

our garage was broken into about 2years ago, they wiped out all the power tools wheeled a 45gal Air Compressor and a few carry around craftsman tool boxes full of craftsman handtools, I was at school parent were at work, we come to find out that it was my cousin Donnie, that stole everything from us, we had all the receipts and manuals to the power tools and the police told my dad to contact our inscurance company and, and they pretty much laughed at my dad and told him he was S.O.L

I got plenty of amo for the next person. The thing that gets me the most is someone is watching me now. They know when I leave and when I am home, even if my truck is still in the driveway.

Another thing that really pisses me off is , I am out there busting my ass so I can have decent things and some fucker that doesnt wanna work gotta come and take my shit. I hate you fags that are to lazy to work so they steal from others so they dont have to work.

Now I am paraniod when I sleep. Every little sound wakes me up and then I cant fall back asleep..

have you thought about an alarm system for your house, or even better yet set up some sort of trigger at the bottom of your driveway, if they want to haul out the big shit they at least need to get a vehicle close.....

Originally posted by RX7dood:

have you thought about an alarm system for your house, or even better yet set up some sort of trigger at the bottom of your driveway, if they want to haul out the big shit they at least need to get a vehicle close.....

All in the works right now my friend, along with some roaming protection out in the yard..

A friend of mine's dog just had 10 puppies. They are pure blood St. Bernards. Can you say Cujo! They will be ready to go by Easter. They are with out papers and are selling for $200.00. These dogs are great guard dogs. They are very friendly to people they know and will rip an arm off of anyone they don't.

Originally posted by girlygirl18t:

A friend of mine's dog just had 10 puppies. They are pure blood St. Bernards. Can you say Cujo! They will be ready to go by Easter. They are with out papers and are selling for $200.00. These dogs are great guard dogs. They are very friendly to people they know and will rip an arm off of anyone they don't.

How old are they now. I am looking for something that is already close to a yr old so it will have soem size already. I am looking into 2 rotts right now, but I will let you know..

Sam I live about 1.3 minutes from you, we could drive around cussing drunk and shooting random things in your area. Then people will think your nutts and leave your shit alone. If that doesn't work we could randomly shoot some minorities that tends to make things better.

Originally posted by Wonka:

Sam I live about 1.3 minutes from you, we could drive around cussing drunk and shooting random things in your area. Then people will think your nutts and leave your shit alone. If that doesn't work we could randomly shoot some minorities that tends to make things better.

Best ideas in this thread By FAR.

Wow I actually agree with Wonka, scary :eek:

And theives hitting the same house twice, I believe it. You gotta remember most thieves are cracked out jobless losers who are not the brightest crayons in the box, so hitting the same place again may sound like a good idea to them.