Superman's dead

zeitgeist57

Don't want to hurt anyones feelings.

All jokes aside, Sucks for Superman and who is that guy in the OSU shirt. Someone important?

[ 12. October 2004, 01:21 AM: Message edited by: Rane ]

The way you guys play if he was an OSU fan I would guess A. He choked, just like OSU always does or B. He had a heart attack watching all your games. I'm sure you guys can relate to that one bwahaha.

you are a classless, tasteless, son of a bitch. if you had said something like this in public, and i was there, thered have been words exchanged. when you die, son, im going to piss on your grave.

[ 11. October 2004, 05:31 PM: Message edited by: Zwick Fuckstick ]

Yup, since I talk all kinds of shit online that I don't talk at meets. Only thing I say to most of you is I don't like OSU and I carry that with me to meets and everywhere else I go smile.gif .

Originally posted by Rane:

The way you guys play if he was an OSU fan I would guess A. He choked, just like OSU always does or B. He had a heart attack watching all your games. I'm sure you guys can relate to that one bwahaha.

All jokes aside, Sucks for Superman and who is that guy in the OSU shirt. Someone important?

That was completely imapproiate. Rilvalery is one thing, making fun of someone who died recently is way out of line. Lose the smiley face. That shit wasn't funny.