Got a freakin window tint violation!!!!!!!

Guest Jonnygts

Guest Jonnygts
Freakin useless Perry Township pig pulls me over for "Ricky Racing" throught the neighborhood (30mph was the fastest i ever went) so he cant nail me for speeding cause he never got a radar. So he gets me on tint. I have only had the car for about 34 hours, and get pulled over. Its not like i knew what the tint was. FAGS. They are useless, they need to be shutdown like New Rome. This was the first time ive ever been pulled over too. Oh well. How good do you think I could fight it in court??

Guest tom kirk

mr. tint down on frank rd. southern columbus.

i had same thing happen a few years ago, so i had it removed and i didn't have to pay the ticket. this was in westerville

good luck

Make the dealer pay the ticket and remove the tint. He sold you a car that was not legal for use on public streets but never indicated that to you. And if he issued a 30 day tag on it, he indicated that the car was legal for street use, which of course it was not. (He probably didn't know or didn't care) but you can come back on the dealer if it was like that when you bought the car.