Worst movie you've ever seen?

Devils Advocate

Originally posted by Republicant:

Cold Creek Manor. That is all.

Name some of yours.

We just rented that, it did suck.. But I seriously doubt it was the worst movie I've ever seen.

Biker boyz

punch drunk love

Lost in Translation

fast and furious 2

Little Nicky

Guest Jonnygts
Mulholland Drive. Makes NO Sence(at 5am anyway) Im not sure if anyone else has seen it but I wanted to break the VHS into pieces at many points. Dont watch it.

Guest monkey4sale321

First of all, The Fast and Furious movies aren't action movies, they are comedies if you really understand how many times they messed up. But some of the worst movies I've seen.

Kung Pow

Fast and Furious 1&2

The Transporter

Guest BLACKBIRD99

Biker Boyz is pretty gay.

The Rice and Rediculous sucked although I thought the 2nd was better.

XXX sucked but the action is decent.

Riding in Cars With Boys is among the worst ever.

Eyes Wide Shut sucked although I still watch it to see Nicole Kidman's hot naked ass.

Daredevil (with Ben Ass-lick, wait, most any movie with him in it sucks)

Freddy Got Fingered

That's all I can think of right now. Usually I try and steer away from a movie that if I think I won't like it. I had lowered my expectations (severly) for these, and they still sucked.

Guest jpurdy2003

Anything touched by Meg Ryan.

Any movie starring Charlton Heston, Sidney Poitier, or anyone else from that generation of over-actors. Those guys could convince you that buying a bar of soap is a matter of life and death to them.

Originally posted by The Anti-Rice:

Mulholland Drive. Makes NO Sence(at 5am anyway) Im not sure if anyone else has seen it but I wanted to break the VHS into pieces at many points. Dont watch it.

Agreed to the nth degree - when I first saw the title of this thread, Mulholland Drive is what came to mind.

The only other movie that I can think of that even rivals the suckiness of Mulholland Drive is one about people who get sexually aroused by automobile crashes. The name of the movie escapes me (which probably due to repression), but it starred one the Arquette women and Holly Hunter, I think. Worst movie ever. Ever.

Alright, enough movies that I've seen need to be defended:

- Dodgeball: That movie was freaking funny. The critics seem to agree, as does most people that have watched it

- XXX: Decent. Nothing that really stands out as making it a good or bad movie; just run of the mill

- Riding in Cars With Boys: Definately had some funny parts. They did a great job with aging Drew Barrymore. No blockbuster smash, but told a good story IMO.

- Battlefield Earth: I hear this all the time. This is the kind of movie that takes a bit of imagination. At the same time, it was definately different that most sci-fi movies. Their way of avoiding subtitles was awesome.

- Daredevil: I swear, 90% of all bitching about this movie is simply because Ben starred in it. If it wasn't for that, they'd like the movie. Bullseye made a good villan. As long as you can overlook gravity and Ben's overly quick healing, it was pretty damn good. Not some happy joy-joy ending, had its dark moments.

- Freddy Got Fingered: Though not a good movie, it sure doesn't deserve to be on a worst list. Not many main-stream movies have the sick stuff this movie had. Definately some funny parts to it too.