First post/Hello :)

Kuruma

I think I'll try to show up at one soon. Word of warning though... At this time, my neon is pretty much stock, so it's not the fastest thing, been going through some very rough spots with it since a few months ago, and it's just now getting back to "normal" (got rid of the vibration at high speeds this afternoon by replacing 2 very worn tires and having the wheels balanced). Once the AC gets working again, then I can move from making needed repairs to actual upgrades smile.gif

[ 05. July 2004, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: Kuruma ]

Originally posted by Slow69:

Welcome.

Like Tina said, keep a sense of humor and you will be ok.

holy shit eric where you been man, bring the 1st gen out soon

btw you are already on good standings with me kuruma, i did the same thing lurked for a while then started posting

Originally posted by Slow69:

Welcome.

Like Tina said, keep a sense of humor and you will be ok.

I try not to take anything said on an internet forum seriously unless it's obviously meant to be. smile.gif No need getting worked up over something you can just turn off and walk away from, right? smile.gif

Originally posted by Kuruma:

I try not to take anything said on an internet forum seriously unless it's obviously meant to be. smile.gif No need getting worked up over something you can just turn off and walk away from, right? smile.gif

If only we all had that thought process. smile.gif

Welcome man.

EDIT: ^_^

Heh, I already know tongue.gif But, I signed an agreement before I knew better, and I have to honor it, so I'll be driving this thing until it's no longer my problem. Might as well make the most of a bad deal.

One thing is for sure, though. I won't buy from JD Byrider again.