Spa's in Columbus

Buck531

Originally posted by Bird69:

i got my wife one for valentine's day at shittttt... what's the one on the corner of cherry bottom and morse? that one for 70 bucks

hmm.. remember the name? smile.gif

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

Shawn, aren't you the one doing all the hard work?? Shouldn't she be buying YOU a massage?? :D

I work, but she also works.. but doesn't get paid. She stays at home and deals with our autistic son. Ever dealt with an autistic 4 year old who doesn't speak yet, knows VERY little sign language, and when you don't agree with him, starts banging his head (HARD) into a wall? ;) .

She has a LOT of rough days.

I know you were joking..so it's all good, and don't take it bad or anything. I just feel that she deserves a nice big break from being stuck in the house all day.

Oh, and btw, I'm too fucking tickleish to have a chick rub my body and shit (ewww.. I bet that's putting a nasty pic in your head).. :D

Originally posted by Homey D. Clown:

My wife works at the CP on Cherry Bottom, go there. smile.gif

The spa there is incredible. If you decide to buy a large package... like a 6-8hr spa package... ahhhh. that's all i can say. You get pampered and they wait on you hand and foot. The longer spa packages include a meal. The shorter ones generaly only include a massage and a manicure/pedicure. If you can get the money for the large package, trust me, she'll be thanking you ;)