Wanna call Lindsay Lohan or Vin Diesel?

MrMeanGreen

Guest GSRchick714

I've heard about most of the numbers being disconnected or having full voicemail boxes...but seriously, if someone did answer, wtf would you say?!

I'd be pissed at Paris if I was like her famous friend and had to change my # and shit :rolleyes:

Guest busteryhyman

my friend spent all night doing this about a week ago when it first came out. he got lindsey lohan and c. aguileras voicemails and got a hold of nikkie hilton.

now they are all changed, except victoria gotti, robert shapiro and a few of the random unknowns

seriously, call the vin diesel one, it's funny as hell

My sister was calling them earlier. Vin Diesels phone voice mail says

" Im Vin Diesel, I am a very good actor, and a douchebag"

Most are already invalid numbers due to them changing them. Fred Dursts' message box was full. She wa having a blast calling them all lol

Yeah this was all over the place awhile ago. Some of us called some of the numbers, so were valid, most were not. When it first came out, all the numbers were valid, but after a day alot of them were changed. I heard alot of the numbers are being traced by the FBI. I dont know what they can charge you with, but I know I am not calling any of them from my phone.

Guest 1QWKEVO

haha you guys notice "Billy" in the phone directory, i bet you didnt know Paris and I are long time lovers did ya?!?! lol

i tried callin Anna Kournikova to see if shed marry me cause shes my dream wife!! but the number wasnt valid...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gossip/story/283546p-242980c.html

At least one celeb said he was upset he hasn't gotten any calls - because his number wasn't in Paris' digital phone book.

"I've given her my number thousands of times," talk show host and MTV veteran Carson Daly told Us. "She never puts it in her damn Sidekick!"

what a faggot

Guest Lunareklipse
yeah i got ahold of this the day it happened.. by now all the numbers have been changed, but lindsey lohans still works and someone changed her voicemail to "i'm a slut" and fred durst being outta work and a douche bag thought of this as free advertising and has his voicemails giving out a website address.. theres also a copy of her voicemail messages floating around. was gonna post a link, but the site is gone.. do a google and you shoud find it. also, the fbi cant do shit to you for callin once, its not harrasement unless you call constantly over and over again.