Summer job help

Drunkendubber

Yeah, I know everyone is tired of reading this BS but I don't really want to work warehouse if I don't have to.

Im looking for any job that pays $10 or higher an hour and can give me full time over the summer. I have 2 years of retail sales experience, 2 years of customer service experience, 4 years of PC tech experience 2 at Best buy's service counter and 2 for Ohio State. I am willing to do construction if it pays well enough and if you know of any warehouse jobs that pay more than $10.50 let me know.

Kyle G.

I have a buddy of mine who is looking for people to do house painting for the summer... I think his program is called like student painters or something... PM me and I'll get you more details.

dude get a warehouse job. I had 7 years IT experience a few years back when the market took a shit here. I worked at a warehouse for almost 2 years and it was actually fun and relaxing considering all the harder jobs I could have been doing for about the same pay. BTW what is 50 cents to a dollar more an hour just to work your ass off in construction. I waited out the slow market in a warehouse and now I've got an awesome job. I'd get you in on it, but they wouldn't want someone that will leave after the summer. You wouldn't even be trained by then.

Evan

Guest crankwalk
i am also lookin for a second job -- i do landscaping from 7.30-4 everyday -- i am workin at fed ex after that, loading trucks, but its kickin my ass -- i would like to work somewhere w/ the same hours (6.30-10.30) and make decent money -- anybody know of anything let me know

Guest RJ1074
I know of a telemarketing company thats hiring by super walmart off 23... might be kinda of far though... and people are bitches to telemarketers, might not be the best job for you, but pm for info.

Originally posted by Neo Pee:

I'm pretty sure Kyle doesn't want to be your man slave. graemlins/gay.gif

HAHAHA no kidding unless of course you are hiring me to fulfill the needs of some female bombshell that is 5'10" and weighs 110lbs.