Dead bird

Buck531

So I'm standing outside a few minutes ago.. smoking it up (at work). Look up, hear this thump... look over, bird started dropping. Twitched for a few minutes, gone.

I thought that was cool as shit. graemlins/thumb.gif

One less bird to shit on my car. :D

LOL. We had a 2 story family room in my parents house, which also had giant windows up pretty high. Brids used to fly into that thing all the time and fall to the ground dead.

Hey genius, you need to call the health dept about the bird. They are going to want it. It if just dropped out of the sky, it's most likely got West Nile and they will want the bird. So you need to call em, and give em the bird.

Guest monkey4sale321
HAHAH! that's pretty damn funny but also freaky at the same time.. I agree with desperado, call the health department and see what's up with that bird

Originally posted by Desperado:

Hey genius, you need to call the health dept about the bird. They are going to want it. It if just dropped out of the sky, it's most likely got West Nile and they will want the bird. So you need to call em, and give em the bird.

Um.. they hit the window.. ? Not just fell out of the sky.

Originally posted by Desperado:

Yea, if the birds flew into something then fell then screw it, grab a shovel and toss it in the weeds. I was thinking that it just felt out of the sky.

I'm not touching the damn thing! smile.gif . That's why we have a grounds crew who keeps the stuff clean here at the Bank smile.gif .

But yeah, it smacked right against the glass (about 2 stories up). Must have broke it's neck or something.

Originally posted by Fastest Bench on CR:

i did a paper about this in school. like 2 million or so birds die yearly from flying into windows.

true story.

Originally posted by Fastest Bench on CR:

i did a paper about this in school. like 2 million or so birds die yearly from flying into windows.

Yes, but how many of the windows were also hurt? Windows have feelings too. :(

Originally posted by Dark_Viper01:

I wish I could shoot those geese, I hate them.

+1. And geese are about arrogant, aren't they? Just slowly sauntering out in front of traffic as though they're expecting you to stop, or hissing at you as you walk by. It's like they don't realize they're lower on the fucking food chain.

the little canadian bastards nested around the side of my work building and started attacking all the fat chicks who walk on their breaks. one flew up behind this chick and started pecking her on the back of the head! i see that long ass neck as a handle. and i could give a shit if they are protected, one flys at me and i'm beating its ass

Guest stevil
Originally posted by Buck531:

smoking it up

No wonder the bird got all confused and slammed into the window... low tolerance, bird got much more than a contact buzz. tongue.gif

Guest Tony_K
Originally posted by Venomss:

+1. And geese are about arrogant, aren't they? Just slowly sauntering out in front of traffic as though they're expecting you to stop, or hissing at you as you walk by. It's like they don't realize they're lower on the fucking food chain.

One time when I was driving a 73 Camaro, non-rally sport - the front bumper has a point right at the middle - some of those bastard Canadian (eh?) geese were crossing the road and I nailed one straigt with the point of the bumper. :D It's head whopped over like a target in an amusement park game. It was neat!

Originally posted by Tony_K:

One time when I was driving a 73 Camaro, non-rally sport - the front bumper has a point right at the middle - some of those bastard Canadian (eh?) geese were crossing the road and I nailed one straigt with the point of the bumper. :D It's head whopped over like a target in an amusement park game. It was neat!

hey, thats weird, i hit a bird in my 79 camaro once and when i got out it was speared on the front of my car on the grill, it was awesome

POINT OF DEATH

Originally posted by Kohones:

Don't know what I hate more - birds or the geese? They're both pooping on cars & very very messy. Guess I don't like either-- wish they'd all fly into glass & die -- :eek:

Geese don't shit in the air, so unless they are climbing on your car and shitting...

Wait, why the fuck am I defending geese... graemlins/slap.gif