july 13 moto show

EagleCock

Hmmmmmm.......Possibly sounds interesting 33.gif

CBB Stunters seems to be the main sponsor.......Is this just going to be a stunting event/crowd? What was the other site you found it on WhoDey?

my genius is really underappreciated.

Isn't all of ours?!? ;)

If I repeat it enough, I'm hoping folks start believing it.

Good luck with that!! :D

WhoDey.....If you go....What way you takin'? You goin' Coshoc, or interested in hooking up in Mansfield & takin' 30 over?

I have no clue what route I'm taking...I had to google map to see how far away north canton was :D

I am planning to leave Cbus sometime after my O.R. flag football game and if no one is coming with me, I'll meet up with you and take whatever roads you want

I have no clue what route I'm taking...I had to google map to see how far away north canton was :D

I am planning to leave Cbus sometime after my O.R. flag football game and if no one is coming with me, I'll meet up with you and take whatever roads you want

quickest way is 71 north, 76 west, 77 south and get off at the airport exit (I grew up here and made this trek countless times when I went to osu)

that said, 161 to 62 to 241, to 30, to 77 north is going to be WAY more fun, and only take about a half hour longer. We rode from N Canton to Iron Pony that way a few weeks back.

quickest way is 71 north, 76 west, 77 south and get off at the airport exit (I grew up here and made this trek countless times when I went to osu)

that said, 161 to 62 to 241, to 30, to 77 north is going to be WAY more fun, and only take about a half hour longer. We rode from N Canton to Iron Pony that way a few weeks back.

I like fun roads :devil:

I may come along for this :D

If I repeat it enough, I'm hoping folks start believing it.

Isn't that the def. of INSANITY??? Saying the samething over and over and expecting a different outcome...... Should try Subliminal messages !!! It worked in the 80's and 90's