Irony.

excell

So today I spotted two things that struck me as pretty ironic...

A tow truck towing a tow truck.

USPS delivering to UPS, then dropping something off at a FedEx box.

Discuss. :D

Happy fucking birthday, Chris!

As per the USPS delivering to FedEx, banks meet together every night to exchange each others' checks. True story smile.gif Every night banks meet in regional clearing houses to exchange presorted bundles of other banks' checks.

Of course, all that's going to change with "Check 21" being implemented in November of this year. I'm sure Bucky could speak more on the subject. smile.gif

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by zeitgeist57:

As per the USPS delivering to FedEx, banks meet together every night to exchange each others' checks. True story smile.gif Every night banks meet in regional clearing houses to exchange presorted bundles of other banks' checks.

Of course, all that's going to change with "Check 21" being implemented in November of this year. I'm sure Bucky could speak more on the subject. smile.gif

En ingles por favor?

Thank you. tongue.gif

Ok now, smartass. Explain the tow truck!

Umm.. WTF?

Dude, I fix computers AT the bank.. I don't deal with money.. nor do I give a shit what happens.

If you're implying about the JP chase Merger.. I STILL don't know what you're talking about. I guess they keep us locked up so tight in there so we have no f'n clue what's going on ;) .

As far as the tow truck towing the tow truck, been there, I wrenched for a towing service in high school, and one of the drivers scattered the 350 that was in the tow truck. So we had to tow the tow truck home. It's all sorts of fun to put a heavy duty chassis, with a tow bed (ass loads of weight) on a 1 ton chassis roll back and try driving it. It gets a bit tippy.

This was out on 270 wasn't it, on the south side by 33 exit.

But it's not nearly as embarassing to have to tow your own tow truck as it is to have to call another company's tow truck out to tow your busted truck home. Been through that too.

Originally posted by Hoosier Daddy:

The tow truck getting towed was a Ford. :D

When the SHO broke down the guy had me pop the hood? Even though it had nothing to do with the engine, then after looking at it for a few moments ran his hand across the Ford logo on the front of the car and said, "Bro that's your problem right there" I also have seen two guy dogs going at it, one was humping the other ones face TRUE STORY my g/f will vouch for me ;)