need help from CR people

smokin5s

a ricer message board has stolen a picture of one of our members cars without his permission and made it into their title... the member has sent an email asking them to remove it, but I think they are going to require some preasure on our part...

here is their link

http://trist8etuning.proboards44.com/index.cgi

Guest SweeeetSilvia

i believe these are the two pricks from CT who were challenging Ant. and Sam, then once they challenged back they punked out.

can anyone destroy that site smile.gif

Originally posted by SR22DET:

i believe these are the two pricks from CT who were challenging Ant. and Sam, then once they challenged back they punked out.

can anyone destroy that site smile.gif

just in case anyone didn't know, it's this jackass's car tongue.gif

We shut the board down. Unfortunately, when I went through a proxy, some malware installed itself on my home computer, and in the process of deleting it something happened to my PC. I cannot start windows. Linux was not affected, but I may need to reinstall windows. If anyone has a copy of XP home that I could borrow, I would appreciate it.

Originally posted by Mensan:

We shut the board down. Unfortunately, when I went through a proxy, some malware installed itself on my home computer, and in the process of deleting it something happened to my PC. I cannot start windows. Linux was not affected, but I may need to reinstall windows. If anyone has a copy of XP home that I could borrow, I would appreciate it.

I'll give you a call in a bit

Guest 1QWKEVO

lol yeah these chumps were talkin shit so i called them out with my busted ass evo which still runs like it did before i wrecked it, with the exception of some aerodynamics prolly and they never accepted my challange.....then i called eric out for a fight and he said something like "ill make your face look like the back end of your shit evo" so i posted on CT that i was in the valley for the weekend waitin on him but he never replied directly to me and never showed up!!

but damn these kids really messed up by screwin around with Ant and Sam and the rest of you guys...im glad CT and CR are friends!

Originally posted by copperhead:

I'll give you a call in a bit

Mike, I'll be going to Eli's later this week after he gets back from California. His boot files are missing, so I have to rebuild them on his PC. You gonna assist?

Billy, yeah, these guys are the same type of douchebags that got all of us regular people kicked outta Kroger, Marcus, etc. Fuckers.