AHH Help With This Ticket!

BlackMess

I got pulled over and my windows read 35%. Ticket says bond $90.00 but also says is summoned to court on 5/5. Can I pay the ticket or What will happen at court? Just a little confused!

[ 28. April 2005, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: mrss ]

My advice is that you edit your post to say something like "I broke the law and I don't want to pay the price, but I will" before you get the shit flamed out of you.

BTW, if the clutch got "stuck under the floor mat," then why didn't you just take your foot off of the gas pedal?

true story i got a ticket today for tail gating ( and she let me off for speeding and 3 wide lane changes with no signals, and the only reason she let me off for speeding is she couldnt get a clean read )but i paid for it today as well. 110 oh fucking well

CALL THE COURT OR GO TO WWW.FCMCCLERK.COM AND SEE IF YOU CAN PAY IT ONLINE. THE TICKET MUST BE PAYED BY MIDNIGHT OF THE SCHEDULED COURT DATE.

I HAVE BEEN PULLED OVER FOR 5% ALL THE TIME I JUST GO PAY THE TICKET.

IF THE TICKET IS A CORRECTABLE OFFENSE TAKE IT SHOW UP IN COURT AND THEY WILL WALK OUT TO YOUR CAR AND VERIFY IT AND SEND YOU ON YOU WAY.

Originally posted by 360 IROC:

CALL THE COURT OR GO TO WWW.FCMCCLERK.COM AND SEE IF YOU CAN PAY IT ONLINE. THE TICKET MUST BE PAYED BY MIDNIGHT OF THE SCHEDULED COURT DATE.

I HAVE BEEN PULLED OVER FOR 5% ALL THE TIME I JUST GO PAY THE TICKET.

IF THE TICKET IS A CORRECTABLE OFFENSE TAKE IT SHOW UP IN COURT AND THEY WILL WALK OUT TO YOUR CAR AND VERIFY IT AND SEND YOU ON YOU WAY.

<font size="6">PLEASE DO NOT SHOUT, THANK YOU</font>

Originally posted by 10xworse:

intarweb shouting....

thats a new one to me

You're kidding, right? One of the first pieces of cyberspace/Internet/email/chat room etiquette I learned was that IF YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPS IT SIGNIFIES SHOUTING!

Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

You're kidding, right? One of the first pieces of cyberspace/Internet/email/chat room etiquette I learned was that IF YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPS IT SIGNIFIES SHOUTING!

YOU ARE CORRECT, JOHN.