good movies

88lx5oh

i need some good movies to see. ive seen a ton of them, most of the recent oones and non recent ones. give me some suggestions on ones i should see.

im a big tarrintino fan, ive seen all his movies, and i like scorcesie (sp?) as well.

so suggestions to those type of films would be cool too.

Well, all I know is that no one should go see In Good Company, it sucked and thanks to Brandon I wasted 2 hours of my life watching it when I should have been studying for class, of course now I'm on here when I should be studying but whatever I'll pull an all nighter.

Originally posted by Harris92:

Requiem for a dream was a good one. Messed up thats for sure

I have heard that is good, but I have always been drunk when trying to watch it, and can never pay attention

I've heard that Pi like the constant was a good movie but have never been able to find it in stores, although the only place I've ever looked was in Video Game Music Exchange. It's made by the same people who made Requiem.

Originally posted by Mrs. CentralOhioSubarus:

Run Lola run (german)

I foudn the best way to find new movies is to go the Imdb.com and look at their top 100 movies of worst best, weirdest.. and waht not.. Helps to find new movies.

Ive seen this movie.Not too bad.