Nopi is comming to Ohio this season

girlygirl18t

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Relegate:

What's the phrase I'm looking for..........

"Even a blind squirrel finds and acorn every once in a while."

I have total respect for the people that do respectful things with imports (and sport compact domestics). Hell, I know most everyone on the Saturn Ion drag race team. But unfortunately, the majority of your group is a bunch of fucking retards with no money, a few cans of spray paint, AutoZone accessories, and trying to claim how fast they are.

Majority rules over events like NOPI and the rest of the "sport compact/import" enthusiasts.

Your a moron. Yeah I said it. 90% is a high number for those non "sport compact/import" enthusiasts. I'd give it 50% at best. You act like there isn't just as many mullet manly men walking around saying/doing the same shit. Believe it or not there is. I come from both sides of the ladder with domestic/imports, so that's not it. You sir are just a moron.

Originally posted by SHIEF:

Your a moron. Yeah I said it. 90% is a high number for those non "sport compact/import" enthusiasts. I'd give it 50% at best. You act like there isn't just as many mullet manly men walking around saying/doing the same shit. Believe it or not there is. I come from both sides of the ladder with domestic/imports, so that's not it. You sir are just a moron.

You are diluted too. graemlins/lol.gif

I didn't say anything about "mullet manly men" - another ignorant stereotype (you hypocrite) - but I guarantee you that the ratio of riced-over import/sport compact owners is MUCH higher than riced-over non sport compact domestic owners. You may have "been on both sides of the ladder" but it must be a pretty short fuckin' ladder. Go outside after dark sometime.

This is great. I'm pissing off everyone with an import. graemlins/lol.gif

You are diluted too. graemlins/lol.gif

I didn't say anything about "mullet manly men" - another ignorant stereotype (you hypocrite) - but I guarantee you that the ratio of riced-over import/sport compact owners is MUCH higher than riced-over non sport compact domestic owners. You may have "been on both sides of the ladder" but it must be a pretty short fuckin' ladder. Go outside after dark sometime.

This is great. I'm pissing off everyone with an import. graemlins/lol.gif

Wow your calling me a hypocrite. Maybe you should go back and read what you typed. Your pissing everyone off with an import because of your retarded/uneducated comments. For your info I still have a domestic/musclecar, so the ladder is still the same height.

Originally posted by SHIEF:

Wow your calling me a hypocrite. Maybe you should go back and read what you typed. Your pissing everyone off with an import because of your retarded/uneducated comments. For your info I still have a domestic/musclecar, so the ladder is still the same height.

I'm not being a hypocrite, I don't care what you like and don't like and I'm not defending domestics from being ricers. I don't like any stupid ricers, which exist in both worlds. But the fact is import/sport compact owners are the largest majority of retards that exist. You are trying to express that there are just as many domestic ricers as import ricers, and you are dead wrong. graemlins/lol.gif

Reason being is that most of the decent domestics can't be bought by your average 16-18 year old kid. So they settle for whatever import and begin to "mod" it. Some rice, some don't. Bottom line is when a domestic owner comes in with his Mustang riced out it's 10x worse then the teenager with his ricey car. I never said the numbers were the same with the riced up domestics to imports. I just said there are alot of "mullet" men doing the same thing. There's tons out there i.e. cars are raised up in the back running VW front wheels still thinkin they have a 10 second car, that's all.

Guest BlwnTeG
There right. Nopi does draw some high horsepower cars. I have been to the Atlanta for 2 straight years and have had a freaking blast. Ill be going to the norwalk one with my Integra and also am going to take it down to Atlanta this year as well.

Personally I consider anyone driving around with a 3 or an 8 on the back of there car just as bad as the kids with the vinyl. But the bs is on both sides, and there's no use arguing. No one is going to change someone's mind. This shouldn't be a domestic vs import war. It should be enthusiasts vs the fags. Go to Nopi, Don't go to Nopi, who gives a fuck, just represent the true car enthusiast and leave the other guy in the dust.

That's the one thing I like about the import scene. graemlins/nod.gif

further proof women are stupid.

I can't get excited about a event that included/encourages drifting. It's like masturbation, a whole lot of work and you don't get anything done smile.gif

Domestic rice = Every tard with a Jegs sticker on their vehicle and thinks it gaining them HP!!

I do support Jegs but it's about the samething.

With that being said:

"Can't we all just get along?" I Love cars you love cars does it matter if mine is made in Japan and yours is made in US?