Greetings from Europe

Guest Crankshaft

Guest Crankshaft

Hey everyone

I'm in Trondheim, Norway at the moment, in an internet Cafe. I donæt know how much it costs, so I canæt make this long, but I wanted to say it's a blast so far, and Iæ'm not missing Ohio one bit tongue.gif

Weære soon going to Nordkapp, which is close to the highest point in Europe, and weære going to see the midnight sun.

Hope your summer's going wellø Iæve taken about 400 pictures so far, all just for Jon, so Iæll post a few when I get back.

Side noteØ the keyboards here are fucked up, so this is probably the only post youæll ever see without blue font. :(

Guest 420GSXR1000

im jealous...you suck!!!! smile.gif

heydude, (youll like this comment) stop by amsterdam for me and pick "somthin'"up , would ya???? lol just playin'

have fun, and buy another mem card for more pics, 400 isnt enuff!!!

graemlins/thatfunny.gif I would say you win. You get to play like you have a batchelor pad for two and a half weeks (half a week to clean), and don't have to go visit the inlaws.

Originally posted by 420GSXR1000:

heydude, (youll like this comment) stop by amsterdam for me and pick "somthin'"up , would ya???? lol just playin'

You should have told him to toke one up for you while he is over there. graemlins/lol.gif

Guest 420GSXR1000
Originally posted by Mowgli:

Wife's over in Holland visiting family for three weeks.

I'm here at home in Ohio.

I win.

PARTY? PARTY? WHERE AGAIN??