I got a second job.....

Akula

Welp, my taste in TVs, computers, education, etc.... has led me into a bit of debt. Not alot but enough to make me go get a second job. It is with BMW financial services and looks like it could be fun.

After a year I can lease a BMW 325 (fully loaded) for $320 per month, that includes insurance, maintenance, tags, everything but gas.

Don't know if I will be there that long but the job seems cool as a second job.

Anyone else work there?

No, but I have heard of that program. I had a couple of friends that worked there as temps.

If I understand it correctly, you have the option of either the 3 series or the SUV (x5?) for the same price. Pretty sweet deal.

From what my friends told me, it was a good job. One of my friends ran a credit report for charlie sheen a couple of years ago... He was buying a new BMW wagon for a chef at one of his restaraunts!

Originally posted by Stallion Motorsports:

Tuttle area, must be "qualified".

WASSUP TOM ?

Originally posted by Akula:

Welp, my taste in TVs, computers, education, etc.... has led me into a bit of debt. Not alot but enough to make me go get a second job. It is with BMW financial services and looks like it could be fun.

After a year I can lease a BMW 325 (fully loaded) for $320 per month, that includes insurance, maintenance, tags, everything but gas.

Don't know if I will be there that long but the job seems cool as a second job.

Anyone else work there?

A very good friend of mine works there his name is Jim Bates. He is a uber diver and a guy you'd like. 2 jobs ? Wife putting you to work for your "surprise"?

The job is customer relations so you have to like the product and have thick skin. This is for the call center that people call into via an 800 number in their owners manual. "what kind of oil should I use?"

"This damn car doesn't run!"

see the website for jobs.

http://fs.bmwusa.com/BmwFsPulp/TemplateFiles/DisplayTemplate9Content.aspx?PostGUID={D2925C28-748C-448D-B11C-FD713866A041}&Mode=published

My buddy works there. I dont know what he does, but he seems to get a different car every year. He has been there since Bank One owned it(8 years or so). He loves it and is driving some sort of a 3 series.