Guess what bitches

Guest Rane

Michigan plays tomorrow vs. a team that just won 47-0 so we they can show you OSU boys why your team sucks when we blow them out worse then that :-p Bwahahaha. In all fun, I put this in the kitchen so we could trash talk a little bit and not be that upset, so lets all not get bent out shape and seriously hate eachother. Keep it clean and fun, ;) Shit talk about the scores and stats tomorrow brings. BTW, IF I come out next sat, I'll be sure to wear gold and blue ;) .

Originally posted by Rane:

Michigan plays tomorrow vs. a team that just won 47-0 so we they can show you OSU boys why your team sucks when we blow them out worse then that :-p Bwahahaha. In all fun, I put this in the kitchen so we could trash talk a little bit and not be that upset, so lets all not get bent out shape and seriously hate eachother. Keep it clean and fun, ;) Shit talk about the scores and stats tomorrow brings. BTW, IF I come out next sat, I'll be sure to wear gold and blue ;) .

Blow me troll.

OH....

Michigan plays a team from the MAC. We play a team from Conference USA. It's not as if either one of us has room to boast about a tough season opener.

Good luck, and I hope your boys come into the Horseshoe undefeated. We're going to enjoy sending you to the Capital One Bowl. graemlins/thumb.gif

Haha GL to you guys for a nice fun season. Even though I dislike OSU Still gotta root for the big ten. Besides, its great to see Mich and OSU both have good seasons then meet up in the last game. Gotta love it.

Guest Ranger_Man

perhaps you have not seen me say what i am going to say before. so that there is no way for you to miss it, i have enlarged it to make sure you see it.

<font size=32>STOP. POSTING. RETARD.</font size>

Guest Varioram
Michigan had a bad start last year, had they played the way they did during the OSU game all season they would have made it to the championship game i think. I mean Michigan absolutely dominated OSU, The score was what like 28 to 42 right?

Wow OSU suprised me they beat a team by more then a field goal. Anyone catch any of the mich game you guys would see that team was pretty friggin good :-p. Sat. I might be out to a meet, then beer guy can stop beating me up verbaly on message boards when he realizes I'm not really a tool :-(.

Wow OSU suprised me they beat a team by more then a field goal.

This is the only part of your post that I can actually agree with.

I did catch bits a pieces of the game, and saw a team struggling to hold there shit together while Miami was driving towards making it a 7 point game early in the fourth quarter. Your offense (274 total yards) had just posted several really impressive "3 and outs". Fortunately for you, your defense decided to step up and make an 80 interception return, followed by a couple more picks deep in Miami territory, to run the score up. And what about your kick coverage having a bitch of a time with Miami's return guy?

The "pretty friggin good" box score:

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/boxscore?gameId=200409040029

Sat. I might be out to a meet, then beer guy can stop beating me up verbaly on message boards when he realizes I'm not really a tool :-(.

The Beer Guy now lives about a 1000 miles away, and will always be painfully aware of how big of a Michigan tool you are!

[ 05. September 2004, 01:16 AM: Message edited by: Rotarded ]

Guest Ranger_Man
Originally posted by Rotarded:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Rane:

Sat. I might be out to a meet, then beer guy can stop beating me up verbaly on message boards when he realizes I'm not really a tool :-(.

The Beer Guy now lives about a 1000 miles away, and will always be painfully aware of how big of a Michigan tool you are! </font>100% correct. you had your chance to save yourself. too late now honky.