THE STEELERS FUCKING SUCK !

The Man of Steele

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Buck531:

http://graphics.theonion.com/pics_3903/un_orders_wonka.jpg <-- this guy had rough anal sex with the Oompa Loompa's.. true story.

No bitch he's pissed off because your mom gave him the herp !!!

http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/ohnoes.gif

I agree, the steelers will not beat Indy, they can't put as many points up as indy can. A good pre look will be when Indy will host baltimore in 2 weeks. I bet they score 40 against them. The Bungles put up 27 last week. There isn't a defense in the league that can contain that offense now.

Hear me now, the Steelers will not go to the superbowl this year. :eek:graemlins/gone.gif

The Colts are only good due to their passing game. Yet they have played none of the leagues best pass defense like the Steelers. They have played 1 team in the 10 top best pass defenses and they lost. They will get stomped on. Troy Polamalu and DeShea Townsend 1 int each prediction.

Originally posted by SpaceGhost:

I agree, the steelers will not beat Indy, they can't put as many points up as indy can. A good pre look will be when Indy will host baltimore in 2 weeks. I bet they score 40 against them. The Bungles put up 27 last week. There isn't a defense in the league that can contain that offense now.

Hear me now, the Steelers will not go to the superbowl this year. :eek:graemlins/gone.gif

Are you shitting me? I hope Payton doesnt choke on a dick this year...

Indy's only good because they play teams that have poor defenses. Steelers however have the number one defense in the league. If they play each other, Indy better bring their bible 'cause they're going to need a prayer!

-Marc

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Are you shitting me? I hope Payton doesnt choke on a dick this year...

Indy's only good because they play teams that have poor defenses. Steelers however have the number one defense in the league. If they play each other, Indy better bring their bible 'cause they're going to need a prayer!

-Marc

This is a Marc free thread please remove your gay self.

Chris, shouldnt you be banging some crosseyed chick or something?

-Marc

404 intelligence not found.

Marc you are forgetting one thing even if I had banged a crosseyed chick that's one more pussy than you will ever have, other than your own of course.

kthxbye

So you are finally admitting that you banged cross eyed chick? Now all we need to do is get you to admitt to turbo slut, and all will be good.

Hoser.

-Marc

Wow another good one from your choclate factory. Marc do you need dropped to your knees again? You are seriously a homosexual and you need to leave your fantasies to your self.

And how would I bang turbolust if I never met her?

My chocolate factory?? Good one asshat. Dropped to my knee's again? Are you hitting on me homo?

-Marc

Again with your sexual advances, knock that shit off or I'll smack you straight you fucking faggot. Yes your choclate factory!

IBpoopcomesoutofyourmouthbpooplookslikechoclate=yourmouth=poopfactorykthxbye

Originally posted by SpaceGhost:

I don't want to hear any excuses from you Steeler Fans when the day comes.....

IF the day comes, I invite you to my house to watch the game on my big screen. I want to see your face in person after Indy looses.

-Marc