• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by 96MustangCobra:

+1 for Big Slick AK

go cowboys even though they blow this year

It's a rebuilding year graemlins/gone.gif ... Just like every year is for the Reds and so on..

Cowboys fucking blow!!! I am a huge Steelers fan and I must say one thing.... If Steelers get homefield advantage... They are Superbowl Bound!!!!! If not.. they'll be going home early. If you don't believe me.... look at the New England & Philly games.. they shutdown 1 Superbowl MVP QB and 1 of the the NFL's best Passing team. They deffinately got juiced up by the crowd.. I know.. I was there!!!

Nuff said.. I say BRING IT BEIITCH!!

Bill Cowher is one of those coaches that you love to hate. He whines, he pouts, he snarls, he plays up to the camera, he smiles at his opponents mockingly and he’s a spitter. A despicable Daffy Duck-like spitter. Say it don’t spray it Bill. You and that Dudley Do-Right, Jay Leno jaw line that must house about 52 teeth and a ten pound over salivated tongue. Man what a bad visual. That rah-rah sideline crap, kissing and hugging your players…..errrrrrrrrrr!

I hate the steelers the sh1tty sh1tty steelers!

Originally posted by pbsracerx:

Bill Cowher is one of those coaches that you love to hate. He whines, he pouts, he snarls, he plays up to the camera, he smiles at his opponents mockingly and he’s a spitter. A despicable Daffy Duck-like spitter. Say it don’t spray it Bill. You and that Dudley Do-Right, Jay Leno jaw line that must house about 52 teeth and a ten pound over salivated tongue. Man what a bad visual. That rah-rah sideline crap, kissing and hugging your players…..errrrrrrrrrr!

I hate the steelers the sh1tty sh1tty steelers!

Poor baby...I think we found another browns fan...

Want a bucket for all those tears? tongue.gif

-Marc

Guest BoostedITR41
I personally don't even like football but I really feel that if steelers get home field and bettis keeps runnin the way he has been they will be in the superbowl. all the steelers have to do is win the last three games and it is theirs. if the pats lose one it is also theirs

Originally posted by pbsracerx:

I would stop watching football before I would root for the Browns.

Who-Dey!!

Oh...my bad. Your a Bungles fan...I was at the latest Steelers Bungles game...you get an 'a' for effort graemlins/thumb.gif

-Marc

Originally posted by Republicant:

The browns, that's who, ya shmuck.

as if reading a bedtime story

....and then John Elway drove 98 yards for the touchdown and dashed all the Superbowl hopes and dreams of the Cleveland Browns. The End.

Now boys and girls, see sometimes the good guys do win!

I hate to say it, but the Browns best hope lies in the hands of a few good high 1st round draft picks over the next couple of years. Rebuilding they call it. With a few good picks like Couch, Winslow, and.....wait a second.....maybe it doesn't lie in the hands of your draft picks.

There is onr thing All Ohioans can argee on "we had the steelers the sh1tty sh1tty steelers!!"