THE STEELERS FUCKING SUCK !

The Man of Steele

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 01NFRs2k:

Anyone else going to the Ravens game next week? I'll be there. Can't wait.

I wish I was going...damnit.

Im going to try and go to a play off game...we'll have to see if the bank account will allow it. graemlins/nod.gif

-Marc

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

I wish I was going...damnit.

Im going to try and go to a play off game...we'll have to see if the bank account will allow it. graemlins/nod.gif

-Marc

you go to a playoff game and you havn't come to pick up your motor, we're going to have issues

Originally posted by Gas, Grass, or Ass:

could be that too but I'm not jumpin on the steeler bandwagon

i'll be rooting for any team they play against in the playoffs

Hell yeah I hope the steelers lose their first play-off game!!

I hate the steelers the sh1tty sh1tty steelers!

Originally posted by pbsracerx:

Hell yeah I hope the steelers lose their first play-off game!!

I hate the steelers the sh1tty sh1tty steelers!

Shitty wins 13 games? Two of which were against previously undefeated divisional champions? Put down the brake cleaner and paper bag before you kill more brain cells.

Shitty is your grasp of reality. Go back to you AOL chatroom and chest thump to the rest of your 13 year old buddies. AIGHT?

Guest 01NFRs2k
Originally posted by 96MustangCobra:

The Stealers will not win the superbowl period.

That's a pretty bold statement. On any given day, any team could win as was seen this past Monday night. So I am not going to say they are or they aren't going to win the Super Bowl. But I give the Steelers a great chance with their running attack, tough offensive line, receivers, and strong defense.

Originally posted by Rotarded:

Shitty wins 13 games? Two of which were against previously undefeated divisional champions? Put down the brake cleaner and paper bag before you kill more brain cells.

Shitty is your grasp of reality. Go back to you AOL chatroom and chest thump to the rest of your 13 year old buddies. AIGHT?

Blah, Blah Blah, Blah Blah. graemlins/gives.gif

Overly defensive if your team really is that good. graemlins/jerkit.gif

I prefer gold spray paint not brake cleaner. graemlins/thumb.gif

If the Steelers winning the Superbowl is reality then yes it's sh1tty. graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

Huh never been on AOL website, but sounds like you're an expert on "chest thumbing 13 year olds". graemlins/gay.gif

I hate the Steelers the sh1tty sh1tty Steelers!! I'm a Bengals season ticket holder f*ck wad!

graemlins/finger.gif

Originally posted by pbsracerx:

I hate the Steelers the sh1tty sh1tty Steelers!! I'm a Bengals season ticket holder f*ck wad!

graemlins/finger.gif

Great, I was at the last Steelers Bungles game, and I was 10 rows from the field. You, and the rest of the Bungle fans are ass holes, and two of them were one more pusf from getting their asses beat.

-Marc

damn mike that pic is cold blooded even though i laughed a little

and marc you idiot no one goes to the opposing teams stadium rooting for an opponent and doesn't expect to catch shit, you were probably all decked out in steelers stuff too, its like michigan fans that go to the shoe, you have to be a retard to do that

I have a tough time seeing the Steelers beating Indy if they meet in the playoffs. Manning isn't the only reason that they are the #1 offense, lets not forget who the NFL's leading rusher is also, Edgerin James. You can also say that the Steelers have the best pass defense but then again, they haven't played against Manning this year also! Go COLTS!!!!!