Ran new best at Neo fest today

Sam1647545489

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I did. I fixed most of my top end sputtering out too.

Funny story: My tuning today was nill. I didnt get a single good log nor did I see how much boost I was running or what my EGTs were. I ran blind with no tune. Im confident I have a lot more in it. (but my lil turbo's days may be numbered)

Who's silver RX-7 w/ cf hood and black wheels was that? What happend to it off the line when it broke?

The best part (that I stayed for) was seeing that $80,000 NSX run consistant 14.3's all day smile.gif

Originally posted by SHIEF:

Who's silver RX-7 w/ cf hood and black wheels was that? What happend to it off the line when it broke?

The best part (that I stayed for) was seeing that $80,000 NSX run consistant 14.3's all day smile.gif

Kyle's (DriveRight) rear differential split in half on that launch.

NSX 14's, Vipers in the 13's PSHAW graemlins/jerkit.gif ! GLHS's in the 11's :D

95% of the cars there were 15's+. I checked my timelips and the only car I ran against all day that even broke into then 13's was a GTP(GTX?).

I gotta say that there were alot of vipers in the 13's, 14's. Not bad for 80000$. But I must also say that the left side of the track sucked completley. I ran all my times on the right side. Then when it got to the finals with me and another car, I got stuck on the left. On the launch I blew the tires off for the first 100' at least. Lost in the finals to an Omni that ran a 11.3 to my 11.9. I was pissed to say the least, but hey came home with a trophy and 50$. Congrats to Ken on winning the fast 4 import.

there were a couple Vipers in the 9's and 10's...and the SVSi TT Viper was there, but i don't think it ran.

i went a new best 14.04....man i love this car :mad: nothing but problems....it made me really miss my Viper :(

alright times all day... nice weather at least

THE VETTE: You raced that turbo Z a lot how many times did you get him and he get you. I left half way through.

What happened with the VR4 that was supposed to be bad ass. did something break? not being an ass just asking.