Ran new best at Neo fest today

Sam1647545489

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by COLD AIR:

1pimp7 how much to put a SBC in vs how much to run how ever slow you go. and it would sound good

How much to learn English vs how much to have gap cut in your Unibrow?

BTW, his car ran 14's due to the fact that when his rear end squats, the 13 inch wide tires rub the fenders badly. He would cut through the tire in less than 1/4 mile.

Originally posted by Rotarded:

How much to learn English vs how much to have gap cut in your Unibrow?

BTW, his car ran 14's due to the fact that when his rear end squats, the 13 inch wide tires rub the fenders badly. He would cut through the tire in less than 1/4 mile.

Whose bright idea was it to put 13" tires on that would rub tongue.gif I have a hacksaw and can fix that rub.

My English > the $$$$$$$$$$$ that it takes to get a Roter in the 11's

O havent seen a local RX-7 in the 11's, here is some more $$$$$$$ keep trying graemlins/bubbrubb.gif

I'm not gonna touch the tire issue. LONG story, lots of participants!

It's not the $$$$$$$ to be thrown at an RX-7, It's the driver. Put simply, there is not one owner who is currenty capable of driving an RX-7 into the 11's. There are plenty of cars with the ability to go 11's and some perhaps 10's. Maybe it's easier with an automatic trans, huh John Force Jr.???

I have not put a dime into go fast goodies to affect the performance of my vehicle since the winter. I ran 13's in the Spring, 12.8 two months ago, and 12.5 yesterday all with street tires, on 18 inch rims. ALL ON STOCK TWIN TURBOS! I'm basically learning to drive!

I'll be getting closer to 11's, and with practice and good luck into the 11's, when I learn to launch with ET Streets.

til then, Fawk off! graemlins/thumb.gif

Originally posted by buckeye:

hey sam check out the last post on page one in this forum

http://www.turbododge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57114&page=1&pp=15

That guy did beat me one the first qualifing run with his 11.44. But when it came down to the time that it counted, he choked on the line and lost. And the reason I was pissed is because I lost the lane I wanted in a coin toss..

The only one who has been near 12.20 was Kyles 12.1. WTF are you talking about?

Nevermind, Your inane babbling has just wasted the last time I allow. Bubbye!

What he was saying makes sense. He was refering to the money into Kyles car, saying if you do that as well, you will hit 12.20's. At least that is what I was deciphering from it.

Originally posted by buckeye:

hey sam check out the last post on page one in this forum

<font size="]" target="_blank">http://www.turbododge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57114&page=1&pp=15[/QB]

I knew someone was going to post from td.com. good runs though. turbododges where doing pretty good.

The only one who has been near 12.20 was Kyles 12.1. WTF are you talking about?

Nevermind, Your inane babbling has just wasted the last time I allow. Bubbye!

Is that the guy that gave up and went to pistons :eek: say it ant so

• 4 weeks later...
Guest glhsken

95% of the cars there were 15's+. I checked my timelips and the only car I ran against all day that even broke into then 13's was a GTP(GTX?).

LOL, I had the only GTP/GTX there. My '87 GLHS is undergoing a few "minor" upgrades. So I raced the wife's car. It's run a best of 13.85 @ 99.. Unfortunately It needed a few adjustments and ran only 14.5's @ 94 all day at the neo. (clogged K&N's really slow it down)

I didn't see another GTP near my cars times. Most in the low 15's.

Originally posted by glhsken:

LOL, I had the only GTP/GTX there. My '87 GLHS is undergoing a few "minor" upgrades. So I raced the wife's car. It's run a best of 13.85 @ 99.. Unfortunately It needed a few adjustments and ran only 14.5's @ 94 all day at the neo. (clogged K&N's really slow it down)

I didn't see another GTP near my cars times. Most in the low 15's.

I think I ran you once that day. It was a pleasure running something other than the ten 15+ second Hondas I lined up against.

12.5 @ 116

Guest glhsken

LOL... I believe you did.. I remember something sucking my paint off one run...

The cars running were pathetically slow.. It's bad when a 4 door family car can take 90% of the entrants.

I felt bad when I sent the camaro from the quick 4 race home 1st round of brackets. I'm all for heads up racing.

Guest 2.2turbojoe
Originally posted by The Vette:

This car will not blow up. Put 200 shot jets in her, ran a 11.13@126mph..... :eek: Not bad for a stock vette with some spray...

Sam's best pass of the day was an 11.57. He was beat by a 4cyl Daytona and a 4cyl Omni. He made up this story and photoshoped a time slip to stroke his ego because he felt bad for loosing. Here is the photoshoped 11.1 slip and the real slip for comparason....

http://community-2.webtv.net/PAGEBUILDERPIC3/SamsPhotoshoped/index.html

And here is the rest of the story....

http://www.columbusracing.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=28;t=000078

Originally posted by 2.2 Turbo Joe:

Sam's best pass of the day was an 11.57. He was beat by a 4cyl Daytona and a 4cyl Omni. He made up this story and photoshoped a time slip to stroke his ego because he felt bad for loosing. Here is the photoshoped 11.1 slip and the real slip for comparason....

http://community-2.webtv.net/PAGEBUILDERPIC3/SamsPhotoshoped/index.html

And here is the rest of the story....

http://www.columbusracing.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=28;t=000078

graemlins/bubbrubb.gif

Wow. We get it. You won. You still can't spell "Photoshopped". Or, "losing". You still drive an Omni, and before you tell us again, we know. You won, you beat a Corvette. Great.

graemlins/doh.gif

Guest 2.2turbojoe
Originally posted by SlowZ06:

graemlins/bubbrubb.gif

Wow. We get it. You won. You still can't spell "Photoshopped". Or, "losing". You still drive an Omni, and before you tell us again, we know. You won, you beat a Corvette. Great.

graemlins/doh.gif

Your still holding up for a fellow corvette owner that fakes his time slip, you still don't know who I am. I don't drive an Omni. And you still don't understand where I am comming from.... It is a sad day when a fellow racer fakes his time slip, I am not happy about it at all :(