Pics of girls on your car

Jimmy Notchback

Guest Bottlefed70
Wow, a hot girl posing on your car that you havnt had is just sad. Its really creepy. Which is prob what a majority of people here are. They are the ones that go to partys get drunk and then sit in the corner or walk around and stare at girls all night long and creep them out. Cripside Jordan V

Guest FBody Addict
Originally posted by Bottlefed70:

They are the ones that go to partys get drunk and then sit in the corner or walk around and stare at girls all night long and creep them out.

sad to say, that used to be me

Wow, a hot girl posing on your car that you havnt had is just sad. Its really creepy. Which is prob what a majority of people here are. They are the ones that go to partys get drunk and then sit in the corner or walk around and stare at girls all night long and creep them out. Cripside Jordan V

What God made a shortage of girls recently that I don't know about? Also did he stop making girls when he made yours?You think The majority of people on here scare women away.Do you think your to good for the board?If so why are you here still?

I would prefer to see pictures of attractive girls on cars (because I honestly don't care if the owner of the car has had "their dick in the girl" or not) - I care about how the girl looks and how the car looks.

Just my opinion, and an attempt to get 10 posts before my account is deleted.

-Charlie

Originally posted by charlie:

I would prefer to see pictures of attractive girls on cars (because I honestly don't care if the owner of the car has had "their dick in the girl" or not) - I care about how the girl looks and how the car looks.

Just my opinion, and an attempt to get 10 posts before my account is deleted.

-Charlie

Flame room post dont count

Bottlefed 70 is just messing around, Im sure he doesnt think hes to good for the board. I know the guys hes talking about though, I see them at bars and partys everytime I go out. They are usually the shitheads with white hats on that are piss ass drunk and as soon as I leave my girlfriends side for 5 minutes I come back to these drunk bastards trying to put the moves on. It's funny to watch in a pathetic way.

Guest Bottlefed70
You know I love to see hot girls on cars too. But when you get all creepy about it, its just weak. I would love to have pictures of my hot girlfriends on my cars to show my buddys. But not some chick that just happened to walk by.

You know I love to see hot girls on cars too. But when you get all creepy about it, its just weak. I would love to have pictures of my hot girlfriends on my cars to show my buddys. But not some chick that just happened to walk by.

Where's the pics yo?