Offical thread

Jelloman4571647545499

Originally posted by Jelloman457:

everyone make fun of me, cause im lmae, and wont match branodn in drinking graemlins/grin2.gif

I wont make fun of as long as you promise to have your girl call me when...er, if she dumps you. :D
Originally posted by Drunkendubber:

^^ i know 2 guys that are holding their own cocks tonight

aint that your job? graemlins/jerkit.gif

that was fucking brandon he told me about this post this morning. i wouldnt get on a computer when im drunk cause i know this dumb shit would happen. brandon is gay.

Originally posted by Tenzig:

I wont make fun of as long as you promise to have your girl call me when...er, if she dumps you. :D </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Drunkendubber:

aint that your job? graemlins/jerkit.gif </font>i dont know eric she might be to good for you in every aspect. ;)

Originally posted by Tenzig:

I wont make fun of as long as you promise to have your girl call me when...er, if she dumps you. :D </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Drunkendubber:

aint that your job? graemlins/jerkit.gif </font>and yet you're fishing for someones nonexhistant leftovers. gonna have to put it down and stretch you fingers eric, last thing you want is for em to grow together...or is it.

Originally posted by Jelloman457:

that was fucking brandon he told me about this post this morning. i wouldnt get on a computer when im drunk cause i know this dumb shit would happen. brandon is gay. i dont know eric she might be to good for you in every aspect. ;)

Well duh. I'm now single and trying to go up the lader. ;)