catholics

Casper

From CNN's webpage:

The Vatican says Pope John Paul II's health has worsened. "The general conditions and cardio-respiratory conditions of the Holy Father have further worsened. A gradual worsening arterial hypotension has been noted, and breathing has become shallow," the Vatican press office said.
holy father my ass. idology is a sin.

*decided to edit for tact*

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catholic girls

With a tiny little mustache

Catholic girls

Do you know how they go?

Catholic girls

In the rectory basement

Father riley’s a fairy

But it don’t bother mary

Catholic girls

At the cyo

Catholic girls

Do you know how they go?

Catholic girls

There can be no replacement

How do they go, after the show?

Originally posted by satan:

holy father my ass. idology is a sin.

ben you cant be that frikin stupid.

Preist are called "Father", or Padre, etc etc. The Pope is called "Holy father" because he supposedly outranks other fathers, bishops, decons, brothers, nuns, bla bla bla.

Y'all are just jealous because the Catholics have been around longer and can build cooler stuff (egyptians and romans being exceptions).

the jews couldn't have built the pyramids... they're too cheap to have left valuables inside. duh.

youre so evil satan
no, evil would be saying satan has a big ass smile right now waiting for the pope to show up.

Originally posted by Mowgli:

Let me be clear and to the point:

Fuck off Satan.

Tired of the anti-catholic? assholes, I've held my breathe long enough.

Anyone here got a problem with that? Let talk in person. I can accomodate.

chill out, this is the kitchen. i'm not an "anti-catholic" asshole. i'm just an asshole. an anti-everything asshole. i think all organized religions are a scam. that's my personal opinion which i am entitled to. you, nor any one else, is going to take that away from me. you want to talk in person? i have no problems with that. i'll debate religion with you all night. no, i'm not athiest. i believe in God et al. but i do not believe in holding one human higher then another. we're all equal according to the bible, remember?

so to summarize: no i will not fuck off.

ps: it's anti-catholicism

not trying to oppress you.

not taking anything away from you.

yeah you're entitled to voice your opinion.

yeah you're entitled to wish someone goes to hell.

yeah you're entitled to mock someone dieing.

and i'm entitled to say out loud for you to shut the fuck up instead of spouting off bullshit born out of your lack of knowledge

the pope is no higher or closer to god than me - but you didn't know that did you

Originally posted by Eatonup:

Let's not start a holy war on CR. I'm not a fan of organized religion but I do have respect for ones religious beliefs. I suggest that some of you do the same.

Listen to Matt. You only post anticatholic shit that I've noticed. And you only post it to get a rise.

Ok. This time after multiple posts - You got one. Me. So now what do you want to do? I'm not here to defend Catholicism. and I'm not in a mood to debate.

I'm just tired of YOUR SHIT.

MODERATORs - please close thie thread - its only going one place - me banned.

i can't think of any other time i've ever posted anti-catholicism related comments. however, you act as if i'm uneducated and don't have a clue as to what i'm talking about. so, let's role with this. you said you'd talk about it. whether in person or on the board, let's debate.

the pope was originally st. peter. according to the religion, jesus gave st. peter the power to make rules. the rules he created or destroyed also went in heaven. he was the ambassador of heaven on earth. so, how is it that catholics don't believe him to be any closer to god? please, explain this.

st. peter was the first pope. and he himself new the same as jesus, to have others worship God and not him. when men came praising him, he said:

"and as peter was coming in, cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him. but peter took him up, saying, stand up; i myself also am a man." acts 10:25-26
concerning the pope's title of "Holy Father," jesus himself instructed us to:

"...call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven." matthew 23:9

by the way, i was raised protestant. i have a very religious background. the whole satan thing is related to linux, but no one ever understand it. the avatar, yeah that's the bsd deamon. computers.

i'm only half evil. the other half is dick.

look, i'm sorry i have offended you so drastically. i'm not anti-catholic as you keep saying i am. i don't care what you believe, as you don't care what i believe. i feel bad the guy is sick. but he is just a guy. i don't understand the glory and holiness of it. if the pastor of my church was so ill, it wouldn't be on the front of cnn's webpage. why is the pope held so high? no fighting, no banning, etc. religion is no reason to get hot tempered. religion is an opinion. some worship cows. whatever. there is no anti-catholic shit going on. you don't have to be here to educate. however, if you're not willing to correct me if i'm wrong, then how can you bitch about what i say? andrew just stopped by here at my work. he was telling me about in iraq when two young girls were seen walking home with two guys whom they weren't married. those girls were hung with their throats slit. why? because of their religion. does that mean i have to have compassion for those who slit their throats because it is their religion? maybe the catholic religion is the "right" religion and everyone else is going to hell. maybe none of them are right, maybe all of them are right. but no man deserves the attention and worship he gets. period.

Originally posted by (-):

Stupid Catholics...

Hey Eric. Jews built the pyramids.

No, they didn't, you need to boine upon your history holmes, quit reading the bible. ;) Slave labor from hethen jews wasn't used for their greatest religious monuments, it was an honnor reserved for citizens....drafted ones. tongue.gif

polytheists > monotheists graemlins/thumb.gif

Originally posted by satan:

but i do not believe in holding one human higher then another.

God does, according to the bible anyways.....have you ever actualy read the whole thing, man? tongue.gif