Seriously the Steelers suck

The Man of Steele

I would have gotten to this last weekend but I have been busy. SO Marc with a C you fucking homo I told you there was no super bowl for you.

To bad my team relies on the QB to make ever fucking play, but damn would it have been fun to play you P.A. fucks in the super bizzel.

A.T.L.

woo woo

Originally posted by Wonka:

I hope this was not directed to me, A.T.L. = Atlanta you dumb faggot. Thanks for playing.

You started this thread you choad, of course it's directed at you.

A.T.L. does not equal Atlanta. There is only one . in the abbreviation for Atlanta. (ATL.)

So, who's the "dumb faggot" now?

Originally posted by Rotarded:

You started this thread you choad, of course it's directed at you.

A.T.L. does not equal Atlanta. There is only one . in the abbreviation for Atlanta. (ATL.)

So, who's the "dumb faggot" now?

I think you are a dumb faggot now. Go grade some english papers. I could explain the periods after each letter but seeing as racial comments are not welcome and I prefer to not make them I'll just leave it at that.

I think you are a dumb faggot now. Go grade some english papers. I could explain the periods after each letter but seeing as racial comments are not welcome and I prefer to not make them I'll just leave it at that.

If the periods are indeed in reference to racial slurs, then I will make sure the rest of the SMC is aware and your participation on this board will be discussed. Care to clear it up, Einstien?

I would have gotten to this last weekend but I have been busy. SO Marc with a C you fucking homo I told you there was no super bowl for you.

To bad my team relies on the QB to make ever fucking play, but damn would it have been fun to play you P.A. fucks in the super bizzel.

A.T.L.

woo woo

Funny how you can say the Steelers suck, yet Atlanta is horrible. Maybe if they got a few good WRs and got rid of Vick they would be okay.

Originally posted by Jon:

Funny how you can say the Steelers suck, yet Atlanta is horrible. Maybe if they got a few good WRs and got rid of Vick they would be okay.

Yea dude you nailed that one right! they are so bad that they made it to the NFC championship game. Vick is still getting used to the west coast offense and once he gets it and they get some better corner backs they WILL make it to the superbowl. So before you say a team is horrible look at their accomplishments fuck tard. Big Ben got shown for the rookie that he is.....pats are just to good all around.

Originally posted by Jon:

Thanks for your opiniom madden but to bad you obviously don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Steelers still suck and Marc still blows man children.

Originally posted by Dark Horse:

Yea dude you nailed that one right! they are so bad that they made it to the NFC championship game. Vick is still getting used to the west coast offense and once he gets it and they get some better corner backs they WILL make it to the superbowl. So before you say a team is horrible look at their accomplishments fuck tard. Big Ben got shown for the rookie that he is.....pats are just to good all around.

Oh yeah, I forgot how good the NFC is. I mean you don't even need a winning season to get in the playoffs.