The kid with the red Acura NSX

Jimmy Notchback

Last week I was driving with one of my friends home from eating at On the Border at Easton. I was in my 1988 honda Prelude with rust and a slow leaking rear left tire. You pulled out of Mcdonalds where you were hanging out for the past hour and proceeded to pull up on the rear of my car so hard I thought you were going to hit me. Then you pulled up next to me and stared me down like you wanted to fight me. My honda has 107 flywheel horsepower, I hope you felt cool. I remember trying to get you to race both Jonathan with the Z28 and myself 3 wide last summer but you declined. Could it be that you only race cars that you know you'll beat like my 190,000 mile prelude. Maybe you should try and pull that when I have my mustang back out this weekend.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scoobysnack
I don't think he is on here. I could be wrong. We may even be thinking about two different teenagers that drive red NSX's. (Wouldnt that piss you off!)

He wouldn't race me or the porsche either. I dunno if he finally got a run in with the porsche I think his g/f might have talked him into it. Porsche>NSX race him win and take his g/f...Or get him to race me so I can do it!!!

Guest Varioram
Yeah I didnt get any good runs in with him either. We lined up a few times but he obviously had no f***ing clue what he was doing. It's safe to say I have a new found hatred for NSX owners... especially ones that are red on one side and orange on the other lol

Originally posted by SupaSupraSE:

lol.. the NSX was trying to talk down Nicks turbo supra as well...

As far as im concerned, he drives a 2-tone paint honda with vtec...

The kid with the red NSX was out last night running his mouth about the Firebird.

Little does he know... :D

Guest Scoobysnack

8 grand.

He's actually a pretty nice kid, he catches alot of shit for the car. He knows it's not very quick. He had his ass handed to him by a certain evo not to long ago. I've only talked to him once or twice so maybe he's gheyier than he was around me. I wasn't around when he was talking shit to anyone, when did that happen?

The girl was there cause some of his friend want to try and bang her. (Not saying I wouldnt)I don't think it's his g/f anymore.

I talked to him last summer, he said he couldnt get any more tickets so he didnt race. He had no problem getting on my ass and driving like a complete fuck around easton the other day though. I see him at the track to but he never races. I should of slammed my brakes and let him hit my 800 dollar honda gaylude.

If he's needing the car to get ass, then that's enough said right therr.

On a second note, my mom and gf saw him and his chick just sitting in the drive-thru at BK making out at like 9:30 that night. Wonder if a black Mustang rings any bells after my mom says "Get a frickin room".

Originally posted by Matt Sterbator:

The kid with the red NSX was out last night running his mouth about the Firebird.

Little does he know... :D

Running your mouth with a stock NSX hooray lets get excitied over no power what so ever.

Apparently my Supra is "just an NA with a turbo bolted on it." Knowing his opinion, I decided to line up with him. After a few laughs from said douchebag, I hear him downshift. 3 honks, a missed shift by myself, and 5 seconds later....he decided he didn't like the view of my Supra's fat ass getting smaller and smaller. He chose not to come up next to me throughout the remainder of the cruise.

Originally posted by ScoobySnack:

8 grand.

He's actually a pretty nice kid, he catches alot of shit for the car. He knows it's not very quick. He had his ass handed to him by a certain evo not to long ago. I've only talked to him once or twice so maybe he's gheyier than he was around me. I wasn't around when he was talking shit to anyone, when did that happen?

The girl was there cause some of his friend want to try and bang her. (Not saying I wouldnt)I don't think it's his g/f anymore.

I got footage of him gettin spanked by a vw see here http://dubohio.com/video/NSXvsGTI.WMV >>>>> graemlins/eek2.gif

VIDEO DONT LIE, I've only talked to him once i have no idea what kinda person he is.

Guest racinbird
91 was the worst/slowest year for the NSX. Mid 14's I belive and thats driving the piss out of it. They red line like 9500-9700 rpm or something crazy like that. They have the typical honda power curve, no torque.

Originally posted by racinbird:

cool link http://www.albeedigital.com/supercoupe/articles/0-60times.html

I got a 03 gti 1.8t and just and intake, i can pull a 14.9 at nat trails, i got the slip to prove it too, now if thats the case every one would have an intake if it shaved off .2 secs of your quarter mile time.

[/QB]

3 times the 3drenaline

Member # 3284

posted 17. April 2005 09:11 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Checklist for Dr. Z06:

1) Call out NSX kid.

1a) Hand NSX kid his ass if he accepts call out.

2) Have sex with his girlfriend.

--------------------[/QB]

Oh man i just spewed orange juice out my nose, fukin sweet hilariouse!

Guest racinbird
Originally posted by neonkiller:

Originally posted by racinbird:

[qb] cool link http://www.albeedigital.com/supercoupe/articles/0-60times.html

I got a 03 gti 1.8t and just and intake, i can pull a 14.9 at nat trails, i got the slip to prove it too, now if thats the case every one would have an intake if it shaved off .2 secs of your quarter mile time.

I didnt say it was perfect, but damn good basis for what other cars will run. You find one source that does have exact times other than real world running.