This yr will be great

Sam1647545489

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Orion:

hope you got a WOT switch with that kit, homie.

Umm, I think that it's safe to assume that he has both a WOT switch and a window switch. Sam's been playing with nitrous alot for some time now, I would think he's knows what he's doing.

Are you going to do the filling station deal for everyone to buy from you, just wondering?

Originally posted by Mister Formula, Esq.:

You can stay outta this until you have something worthy. Tracks results don't lie tongue.gif

Neither does video. ;)

As for the filling station, yes I am goin to order it. Right now I am talking to people about a buy in on the nitrous so I dont have to dish out 2300$ out of my pocket and then not have anybody buy any..

As for window switch, I got all the safety stuff and got a trick for it to work like no others..

Originally posted by ZO-SICK:

Right now I am talking to people about a buy in on the nitrous so I dont have to dish out 2300$ out of my pocket and then not have anybody buy any.

That would kind of suck, to buy it and not have anyone buy any. I can personally say, even though I don't use the stuff, I don't think you would have a problem selling enough of it. Anyways, won't you and linn.35 go through enough to keep you filling up the station every month. tongue.gif

I was just wondering if I should point people your way when they are looking for the stuff. Keep us updated.

Berto, you're the one who called me when your POS broke down on the side of 270. Maybe some wire loom will keep that shitbox together long enough to make it across town.

Sam, we could have had plenty of videos at a track scenario. Where were ya those several times you made plans to show up and wax my car? ;)

One video from two years ago doesn't quite fit the bill of the current performance outta my car, I hope you're inclined to agree graemlins/grin2.gif

Originally posted by Mister Formula, Esq.:

Berto, you're the one who called me when your POS broke down on the side of 270. Maybe some wire loom will keep that shitbox together long enough to make it across town.

so ur saying ur car is kept together with wire loom?

i guess my car is a POS because an 18 yr old relay gave out :confused: .