Gearhead559

Dr. Pomade

Originally posted by RED DEVIL:

TRUST ME on this, you don't have any idea who you are talking to.... graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

And who the fuck are you coming on here with 15 post and talking down to a well respected member like that? GO BACK TO GROVE CITY!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crazylady
Originally posted by Trouble Maker:

And who the fuck are you coming on here with 15 post and talking down to a well respected member like that? GO BACK TO GROVE CITY!

Let's see ,I personaly know Rob (gearhead559).

He don't know shit about Rob ,I do.

Originally posted by RED DEVIL:

Let's see ,I personaly know Rob (gearhead559).

He don't know shit about Rob ,I do.

By your logic you 'don't know shit' about John so you can't say anything about him either. Ergo since this thread is about Rob AND John, you can leave this thread now, thanks.

Check.[/headbobblingfingersnapping]

People who need to work u nder their cars without the E-brake on, or possibly fill up their gas tank with the car running while smoking a cig and talking on the phone:

1. Red Devil, since MY current vehicle is faster than hers, I didn't know that it was possible to fry 3 clutches in 8 weeks on a civic, and the fact that she is the queen squirrell of ALL TIME.

2. Gearhead. No Grammar, No Sense, and No Balls. 'Nuff said.

3. Anyone swinging off either of these two's nuts. I swear to god, I didn't think you could hang so many douchebags from a pair of balls that tiny. :eek:

GET. THE. FUCK. OUT. OF. HERE.

Guest Lowered_93_SBC_S10
i have a car but i lost my job and license for drag racing on the street i let my dad or friends drive my car so fuck you all i have smarts i cant loose my job again

Guest Lowered_93_SBC_S10
Originally posted by Rotarded:

[ [/qb]

What do YOU (not your dad or your friend) have that is so fast, on the drag strip of course. ET & Trap? Post it or STFU!

I smell bench racer or poser![/QB]

yea they are asking to race thats y i stated that

I've tried to stay out of this thread, since it seems like Gearhead and I have nothing really to discuss. He won't race me from a roll, regardless of how many cars I give him. End of sad, sad story. Oh well.

Red Devil - quit IMing to ask what my "issue" is with Gearhead. And I, nor anyone else here, is "picking" on him. In fact, we're actually being a little easy on him. If you wanted brutal, reference any thread with the aforementioned 94_Cobra in it - now that guy got e-sodomized. BTW, I see you're drawing comparisons to him. Congratulations - you're headed down a road of infamy.

Anyway, looks like the most recent influx of Grove City folks have taken whining, squirreling, and poor English to a whole new level. Thanks for the entertainment.

Gearhead, when you want a roll race, come find me. I'll be around.

Guest Removed
DR what part of I don't roll race do you not understand. When your tired of ROLLING with RICER's let me know!I'll let you know where all the DRAG race's are!

So what you're saying is that You won't change your normal habits for him (even though he challenged you- You nutless bitch), but you want him to cchange for you? Wipe the dirty sand out of your sloppy, gaping vagina and race your car from something other than exactly what it was "built" (duct tape comes to mind) for. You're a huge Pussy.

Guest Removed
Originally posted by The Truth:

So what you're saying is that You won't change your normal habits for him (even though he challenged you- You nutless bitch), but you want him to cchange for you? Wipe the dirty sand out of your sloppy, gaping vagina and race your car from something other than exactly what it was "built" (duct tape comes to mind) for. You're a huge Pussy.

Do you have anything to race ? NO so shut the fuck up?

Originally posted by Rane:

Street racin in ohio pm'ed me like 2 days ago offering a money race because I only run 13.80's. I think he is just scared to race someone fast.

rane when you going to get your car done man?

ALSO LETS START A PETETION TO BAN GROVE CITY FROM OHIO ALL TOGETHER. or at least turn off their phone lines so they can't dial CR up.