Columbus Street Racing

neonkiller

There are douche bags on every internet forum. Get used to it. I'm tired of the CR/CSR/CT rivalry.

Yep..CR/CSR/CT thing has gone on for far to long..Some people should let it die.. I am a member of both sites, but I keep the shit talking down..lol

Guest Mekkahfire

Rawrgh, attack of the e-thugs!

I am really impressed with the responses in this thread though, i expect to see "omfg theyre all tools, we all rock, and im going to go beat him up."

lol...

Anyway, im sorry if what i said hurt your feelings.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/Mekkahfire/pony.jpg

Guest gearhead2
a i use to have a ghl turbo omni they are fast it was stock and i beat up on my dude's salen mustang <if i didnt spell that right sorry> but like i said sam kicked ass for a vette that is known for highway speed i wish i would have seen tillys vette

I really dont are thought

did you totaly lose control of your fingers there?

Yea he said, "And im betting he wished he hadnt come out today because he just got beat by a Honda"... at that point i was ready to make a trip up to the booth and perform a text book hostal take over... but i decided to run 15's all day instead :(

did you totaly lose control of your fingers there?

Yea he said, "And im betting he wished he hadnt come out today because he just got beat by a Honda"... at that point i was ready to make a trip up to the booth and perform a text book hostal take over... but i decided to run 15's all day instead :(

I was just wondering what material you use to make the seat for that Nutswing, because it looks like it's putting up with all that use pretty well.